FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations

I have decided to nominated disbelief....from what I have seen and experienced, maturity is a huge part of successful experts. Disbelief in my opinion, has the right temperment and plenty of maturity(which is lacking in s8 experts tbh) to deal with the troublemakers. She is online a lot and very helpful and willing to be there when people need her:) nuff said
<<

sgadbois96

Beginner

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Removing Rogue17 from his title of expert was the worst decision I have ever seen Haypi staff make. He is intelligent, active and mature. Maturity is lacking greatly right now among the Server 8 expert and right now I feel that Krystaleya is the only expert who is truly getting the job done. Dragon8888 holds grudges against people and often mutes people without fair warning. Rogue17 and Krystaleya were the best experts server 8 has seen so far. Please reinstate Rogue17 as expert. I know many others on Server 8 who would agree with me on this.
Sgadbois96-Server 8- Member of Volturi
<<

C'nayMoose

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:54 am

I voted Dackattack he reviewed this game 5 stars he always helps others, and he made 3 alliances just to help lower levels. Right now he is working on a training alliance for levels 6-
<<

Bonzy

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm

I nominate Charger70 for expert of server 8, he's respectful, helpful, willing to work to make the players of server 8 more active and rank higher in prestige.
<<

Ben377

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm

I nominate Charger70 for expert, he is a helpful player and cool guy, I think he would be a great addition to the server 8 expert team (:
<<

fatboy8

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 pm

I nominate the host of QOA , Charger70, Honest,helpful player and a good guy . he has devoted alot to this game and i think he deserves to become a new expert
<<

Chino1975

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 pm

I would like nominate charger70
<<

Jcmtz21

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm

I would like to nominate playboyd as an expert he has been very helpful to many players and has shown the leadership and skill that server 8 needs. He is an active player and always willing to lend a helping hand. I believe that with an expert like that we would ourselves advance in the haypi community.
<<

Alexjohno

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:39 pm

I gotta go with charger70 here, we've got MAYBE 2 active experts here now that dragon lost his title and rogue left (rogue we miss your title!). I've never seen him break rules and he even warns his OWN alliance members to not spam ads, to the second on 5 minute rule. Never seen a chat post with asterisks from him and he handles himself well when insulted, proved it not 3 days ago. Again, mature enough to be an expert but not so ridiculously over the top mature that it'll alienate people like I've seen happen.
<<

Disbelief

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:06 pm

I'd like to vote Rogue17 to be reinstated as expert. He is the absolute best active, controlled unbiased expert this server has seen. He is very mature, and gets things done in a proper manner. I've not seen him say or do anything out of sorts, that would prevent him from becoming expert again. Something needs to be done, rather quickly, as there is only one active expert, and she is only online after school, and school activities it seems. Things can get out of hand, especially now, because there's not an active expert online. Thanks!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations