FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Kristenj8

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations

I also think Jexster would be a good expert. He is always willing to help and I have not seen him be muted or in any way break the rules. He is very friendly and I think as an expert he would be fair and I don't think he'd let the power go to his head. He is also on all the time.
Kristen
<<

Tootsie

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:12 pm

I would like to nominate jexter. Always helpful and kind. And always seems cool headed.
<<

Dezmond84

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 am

Jexster would be a great Expert, he has always helped me and others. I have seen him be patient with even the most obnoxious players.
<<

Gadget4

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 am

Jexster would be cool as an expert. He seems mellow headed and knows a lot about the game. I personlally have not had a question that he could not answer, but thats just my experience.
<<

Dreadnot

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:46 am

I would also like to nominate Dette for expert on s8 .
Dette is a very knowledgable lady with excellent inter personal skills. Patient fair and very helpful to all who ask.

Would be an excellent expert
<<

Havardr

Beginner

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:25 am

Dreadnot wrote:I would also like to nominate Dette for expert on s8 .
Dette is a very knowledgable lady with excellent inter personal skills. Patient fair and very helpful to all who ask.

Would be an excellent expert

I agree with dread 100%. Dette is a great person and well liked across the server. People on s8 would be happy with her as an expert, as, like Krystal, she gets along with most folks.

Dette is always willing to help people out, and knows a lot about the game. She is an excellent person, very respectful, and never lies. The server would be a better place with Dette as an expert.

Also, she is on all night, so those down times whenthere are no experts, she would be there to moderate.

By far, Dette is my first choice.
BuggSquishers: Providing vigilante justice to keep chat clean.
Buggfest 2010
<<

Spreemanic

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 am

I want to recommend four awesome and helpful players who has been gracious to other players in world chat, alliance chat and private message.
- Jexster
- Dette
- Havardr
- Weedzz
They has been helpful to me and many other players. Those people has never used profanity or put down other players. I highly recommend one or two of them to be an Expert for server 8. People will not be disappointed with one of them. I will be more than thrilled to have them as my expert in world chat.
<<

Jexster

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 am

I would like to nominate Dette. I have seen her brighten chat with just a hello, her presence is always greatly appreciated by all including myself. She never uses foul language, and is very kind and helpfull to others.

I would also like to nominate Havardr, he is a great person who ive seen go out of his way to answer peoples questions a number of times. He is kind and level headed, i believe he would make a good expert.
<<

Meclipsebz

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am

i would like to nominate Dette and Jexter both are veteran players to haypi kingdom who seem knowledgeable about the game, rules, and practices involved. More importantly, i have witnessed on numerous occasions both players willingness to help beginners outside of their alliances, speak up against what they believed to be morally unjust or inappropriate and last but not least have proven to be decent people with good consciences . To find these qualities in an individual are rare, and in my opinion, unequivocally demonstrates their ability to lead unbiasly as moderators and experts of server 8
<<

Erikwithak

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 pm

I would like to nominate gsparta. I know nobody else has nominated him but I truly beleive he deserves the title of expert. Always willing to help on world chat and trying to stop swearing or bashing and arguments. He is a very helpful player overall. I have never seen him swear at or bash others. Even gave me a hotline for resources because I was low, but I'm not in his alliance or anything! Very helpful and encouraging player, and that is why I beleive he should be an expert on server 8.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations