FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Chickend

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations

I nominate Tramz. He is very helpful and knowledgeable :)
<<

Bishbosh11

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 am

I would like to nominate Baskets. Baskets is really helpful to evey noob i see and also keeps alot of game chat inline when people are flitter dodgeing, bullying and just not being nice. Baskets is ALWAYS ONLINE and ready to help and really makes the game more playable!! theres no better candidate!! :mrgreen:
<<

Krystaleya

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 am

I nominate Tramz. this user was nice and got other users to stop avoiding the filter as well as befriending them. I thought it was very impressive and Tramz has also helped me along with many other users. Tramz for life. :D
<<

Sl0m0;)

Banned

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 pm

I nominate Baskets, hes almost always online and is extremely helpful to those who ask, baskets gets those who are not following the rules to follow them he does what he has to do :D
<<

Sl0m0;)

Banned

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 pm

I nominate Baskets, hes almost always online and is extremely helpful to those who ask, baskets gets those who are not following the rules to follow them he does what he has to do :D
<<

Fey

Baron

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:11 am

There are many different people who have been helping out with newbies on server eight. Inflamed, Tramz, AUMC, etc.
However, there are very few who actually show all the qualities needed in an expert.
I'd nominate someone old enough to take the task, with age comes knowledge and ability to control personal emotions and feelings toward people.
Someone who is online frequently enough to stop the disturbances made in the world chat, and someone who is very unjudgemental and will not abuse this power.
Inflamed and AUMC do not meet these requirements in my eyes.

Tonight I saw Tramz deal with multiple people cussing and calling her names, and regardless, did not retaliate, but simply asked them to stop in a kind manner.

Although I do not see Tramz on frequently, I'm sure if she decided to put herself more into Server 8 than she does other servers, then she would make an absolutely excellent Expert for this server.
<<

thatasian

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 pm

I nominate Asiantony lolol
I disagree with Fey, I've seen most of my friends right more persuasive and thoughtful posts on Facebook :p I'm only 14. Age discrimination is discrimination, if you knew Jesus as a little boy, I think you would pick him over some old drunk dude XD. Besides, you can't really go around asking people their ages.
<<

Footloose

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 pm

I would like to nominate JohnPat12, he may not be ranked as high as most but he almost always online. He is very helpful and respectful to other players and I have never seen him quarrel with another person in the chat room. I think that he would make and excellent expert for server 8.
<<

MonaDorian

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 am

Nominating: Magusara :lol:
<<

Koala3

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 pm

I would like to nominate yoderjr he's new to this server but he played on another server and everytime I've seen him on he gives advice and tries to help enforce the rules
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations