FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 am

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations

Well i belive it is possible to demote an expert. Dragon888 is sorta borderline i think. He does mute ppl alot. Today i saw him mute someone who was cussing, withoit any warning whatso ever. Tis is okay. Howeer, a few days ago dragon muted someone for spamming with emoji. It was the alliance ad, and itwas every 5min but dragon muted him without any warning , which i think is a lil unfair
"i want to be the best"-kobe bryant
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:30 am

Put it in the complaint thread, not here
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Nrekntgk

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 am

i am very new to this game but i have been very much helped by eight deep i have seen him help severaal new players and i think he would make a great expert. i have seen the "experts" mute here and mute there just cause they dont agree with what that person says eight is fair and i believe he would make a great expert. thank you
<<

Redmafia

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:03 pm

I am voting for Alcibiades, he had Been a great asset to the alliance infection. He has help many of the members and is still willing to help. He is really nice and full of advice. Hands down I think he is a great choice for a server 8 expert. I have also seen people being very disrespectful and yet even when a expert Is on they are way to bias to people. I think it's time for better experts so that is why I am nominateing Alcibiades
<<

Lonwulf88

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:26 pm

I nominate Alcibiades he has been of great value & has helped many members & players of Haypi...Further more I believe he would be an excellent choice for server 8 expert. There has been too many bias experts..!
<<

Zoot774n

Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 am

I nominate devina808 she's been a real help since I first started to were I am now also she helps keep the chat under control when she needs to so yea I nominate her.
Forum/Game Rules 
Follow the rules
<<

Torres09

Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I would like to nominate jackgrimes. Even though he is banned from chat I would like him to be an expert because he has been very helpful and considerate.
<<

Devina808

Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Mods should look over the experts we have now and consider maybe relieving some. I vote Jads
Last edited by Devina808 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Torres09 wrote:I would like to nominate jackgrimes. Even though he is banned from chat I would like him to be an expert because he has been very helpful and considerate.

Jack please dont use torres09 to nominate yourself. . .especially since jackgrimes is already banned o.O
<<

Killax15

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:04 am

I would like to nominate Fey. The reason being, she may be hated by many, but leaders are always hated. No one liked bush, or obama. (end of politic ref's) She tries to keep chat clean, and she is literally ALWAYS on. she is helping people, stopping spam, or cussing, or she is leveling up and lurking watching over WC. sometimes I think she does not require sleep.

Fey for expert
Server8
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations