FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Tylerleach

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations

I think Trey77red should be an expert he's helped me and a lot of others he always tell people they shouldn't swear. He's a good guy and very helpful vote for Trey77red
<<

Colton38

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:04 pm

I'd like to nominate the person who reffered me to the game. He was posting a short review on a forum and I checked it out and really enjoyed it. His username is trey77red I'm sure there are others that can agree he deserves it. He's also a great leader. Thanks.
<<

Sylarius

Elite

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Let's not use multiple accounts to nominate people. Thank you.
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
<<

Alexbei1

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 am

I nominate trey77red, he's my guild leader and very helpful to us the guild and in chats overall
<<

Emie88

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:22 pm

I wish to nominate DMSwarrior. I know he has been blocked off chat, but I feel that the situations behind this blocking may have been unjustified. He is immensely helpful to individuals both new and experienced to this game. I feel he would be an asset to the experts in server 8 and I would like to think he would help solve most if not all of the problems within the server.

Thank you
<<

Bobby2legs

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:46 am

I like to nominate ribeyerare he is awesome he even gives people add for their alliance for no reson and he never swears ir cusses and he sometimes tells people to not cuss or swear but he is very nice guys like our experts who are never online
they are great but theyre not online that often
<<

Imjoseph

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 pm

I would like to nominate iRaw3some. He is awesome :D he is always helping people in my alliance. For example if somebody was attacking one of my members he is always there attacking the other person even if it meant losing his army. He never swears, follows the rules, and loves to help others.
<<

Torres08

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 pm

I'd like to nominate fey because she has stopped all crudeness and has gotten rid of all annoyances.
<<

Havardr

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Torres08 wrote:I'd like to nominate fey because she has stopped all crudeness and has gotten rid of all annoyances.

Fey would abuse power. She incites WC into a rage, berating people publicly for the most minor of infractions. She would be a terrible choice for Expert. Unless you want an expert that only farms lowbies, and is too afraid to attack someone two levels lower than her. A good chunk of server 8 to quit the game were she expert, she is a troll, nothing more.

I would like to nominate MC197, he taught me, and a lot of other folks the game, and is incredibly helpful to anyone who goes seeking assistance.

(edited for grammatical slaughter)
BuggSquishers: Providing vigilante justice to keep chat clean.
Buggfest 2010
<<

Funkytown

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:21 am

I would like to nomitate mc197 because he has helped me alot with decisions and what I should do next. He has also helped lots more people I see in my alliance chat and world chat.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations