FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Jimboslise

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 am

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations

I vote Banderboo, he may be a low level but he knows alot and as my neighbor, he should get the ned flanders award
<<

WHICH1ISR2

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 pm

I nominate Devina808 for expert. She has given me and other people lots of advice. She also is willing to give personal advice. Not only that but she gave me a gem for only a lvl 3 manual. She is an amazing person and would make a good expert.
<<

Fey

Baron

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 am

Havardr wrote:
Torres08 wrote:I'd like to nominate fey because she has stopped all crudeness and has gotten rid of all annoyances.

Fey would abuse power. She incites WC into a rage, berating people publicly for the most minor of infractions. She would be a terrible choice for Expert. Unless you want an expert that only farms lowbies, and is too afraid to attack someone two levels lower than her. A good chunk of server 8 to quit the game were she expert, she is a troll, nothing more.

I would like to nominate MC197, he taught me, and a lot of other folks the game, and is incredibly helpful to anyone who goes seeking assistance.

(edited for grammatical slaughter)

Please don't call names.
(Hurt my feelings) :cry:
If you have a discussion/issue about someone, it is best to put it in the nominations discussion thread rather than a specified nominations one.
Or better yet, send it to kingdomsupport@haypi.com
<<

Bobby2legs

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 am

Dragon8888 is really being unfair to other players
example: he muted someone called mr.2legs for saying firetruck
he never said anything about it being offensive either he just muted him for no reson at all infact this isnt the first time he instant muted for a dumb reson he once instant muted someone for posting up a fail whale before anyone told him anything that we cant post it anymore he logged out and went on a different account and asked why he muted him and instead of answering he muted him again
I would like him to be kicked from expert and be replaced by someone better
i cant think of anyone good enough so ill just nominate fey as far as im concerned she could be a way better expert
and probobly more fair
<<

Lol4youxd

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Hey everyone, I'd like to nominate gsparta..
His a pretty good vice leader, follows the rules and is helpful and friendly, since I was lvl 6 he has been there for me :)
<<

GSparta

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 pm

I would like to nominate ronkmonk and lol4youxd, both r very helpful, well to me at least, and I have never seen them talk badly of someone, they r also both nice people.
<<

GSparta

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Just saw coincidentally that lol4youxd voted for me, just wanted to make clear he didn't ask me to vote for him and vice versa.
But more importantly I agree with bobby2legs, I have seen dragon8888 being way to strict for things that people had no idea was not allowed, I also respect an expert may have different views so I don't want him to get kicked just that he maybe listens to y people have said something before instantmuting.
Thanks guys
<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Bobby2legs wrote: he muted someone called mr.2legs

Firstly you might as well admit that you are mr.2legs. . .and this is not the place to complain about an expert. . .if you have a valid complaint then post here
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2094
or send screenshots to kingdomsupport@haypi.com
<<

Maxxavier

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 am

I nominate Lol4youxd he has helped me plenty of times when i was first starting out and is generally a very polite individual
<<

Carcinogen

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:31 am

I would like to second or third or whatever the nominations for mc197. Robert660 and JRD10101 would also be good. They're very helpful folks and really dont get tangled up in all the wc bs and drama. In fact, I dont know anyone who has a bad thing to say about them.

I would also like to see that experts be required to be legal adults. I do not think it appropriate for teenagers to be wielding that kind of power. There are consistent problems, and they boil down to children making up their own standards and claiming they are the official game rules simply because of the expert tag. Adults with real life experience and knowledge are not going to be pushed around and bullied by teenagers who speculate about how the world works.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations