FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 127 Expert Nominations

<<

tunnyo

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: Server 127 Expert Nominations

I nominate Rallins

He is a very helpful person, always trying to help new players or players needing help on server, ive never seen him trash talk on world and is a pleasant person
<<

Calliope18

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:03 am

What makes a good Expert?

An expert should be someone visible and when present in world chat exudes an air of authority. The expert should know the game and promptly helps people of any inquiry. He should also be able to make decisions fairly. He should be an active player because only someone who is active can be able to understand the kinks of the game and hence be able to help Haypi Kingdom players. He will be able to make decent suggestions making game play better. In server 127, we have that player...Jon-doe deserves to be Expert. We need an active one please Haypi Support...s127 world chat is unbearable. Thanks...hopefully you read this. :lol:

Player Calliope18 ;)
<<

bambam89

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:01 am

:)) I think Laeethorn would make a wonderful expert for 127.
I have been playing haypi with him since I was first introduced to the game over a year ago. He has taught me many things about the game and has always been willing to help others. My family members were even welcomed and encouraged to play haypi by him and he was always to excited to teach them the basics :) Although we are in the same alliance he also has outstanding relationships with other alliance members on the server. :) I think Laeethorn would make a terrific expert !
<<

Jebob

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

I want nominate player Ossy77 for expert...
He help me n other lower players to start strong game. He is extreme active every day. I see him a lot of times on world chat n he nice talk to all players.
I know if he become expert, he will be great!
Respect Ossy77!
Previous

Return to Server 127 Expert Nominations