FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

*A Lvl 0 reflecting on his time in Haypi*

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

LeeTage

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 pm

*A Lvl 0 reflecting on his time in Haypi*

Hello everyone!

My name is LeeTage and i'm from server 124.. yes i am a Lvl 0 and i enjoy it!

First you must be thinking a lvl 0 playing haypi? why don't you just lvl up? and you must also be wondering my prestige level.. eheheh.. ill keep that as a surprise for later :lol:

Just a bit about me.. My name is Lee (oh how original) im Eurasian and i live in Australia! Also i'm quite the nerd playing games all day :lol: ! Mum keeps calling me to wash the dishes while i'm in an intense fight with 100k prestige at stake. Anyway time for the story!

Well playing as a lvl 0 is rather interesting and fun when you get up and running! Back in the days before server merges there were many lvl 0's that were inactive that helped "camouflage me" and i didn't gain a reputation until i started getting getting randoms in World Chat to say that my troops are out (usually 1-2k cavs).. when that happened i began luring people into a death trap of a lvl 0 with lvl 10 turrets and plenty of catapults ready to reign fiery death on the poor victims that were foolish to battle the 3rd Citizen! The only problem was i started to attract the attention of more dangerous people and when i say dangerous i'm talking about 150k cats.. These huge armies would port next to me and wipe my army in a single round, not gonna lie i shed a tear at how insignificant i was in Haypi but also in the world.

I remember someone in Haypi telling me that he regretted the things he did when he was a teenager which has influenced me to change into doing things and not caring what other people think about me. When i was a kid i was always the one that was the shortest and never got picked in class to get a award or anything, gaming was pretty much all i did. Go to school, get home, game till 9 and sleep. That was my routine Mon-Fri and i just play games all day on the weekend, i never really got on with others especially in high school and i started to delve into multiplayer games that was a "virtual" life in which i started to socialize more and gave me more confidence. Haypi only came into my life at the start of 2010 and i was half way through High School, had all the problems a normal teenager would have like acne and slight depression. I joined this alliance when i was around 200k prestige called "WarMachine" in server 34. May i just say but we went from rank 10 to rank 1 in a week, we were the most feared alliance in the server and i started to get a sense of belonging because you could put in a way we were a family. After years of feeling down my life seemed to take an uphill path and i started to become more confident with myself and began making friends. I even began talking to girls haha, this was all from starting to talk to people over the internet that finally led me to get more confidence in myself and believe it or not has gotten me a girlfriend. All i can say is that Haypi has been one of the best experiences in my life because honestly i only expected a week or so of gameplay in Haypi but guess what ive been playing for 2years+ now and i believe one of the highest prestige level 0's. Many of my Haypi friends have quit but i have a goal that i will achieve which is 13m prestige so i may be a lvl 0 King of Kings. Having goals in life and achieving them is important and i have taught myself this because i hate feeling disappointed. Anyway this thread is getting quite long and all i would like to say that reflecting upon the last 2years of my life they have been amazing.

IMG_0867.PNG
IMG_0867.PNG (249.58 KiB) Viewed 8966 times

IMG_1062.PNG
3m!
IMG_1062.PNG (239.8 KiB) Viewed 8966 times

IMG_1143.JPG
Me! :)
IMG_1143.JPG (164.07 KiB) Viewed 8966 times

LOOK AT THAT iPHONE COVER!
<<

LeeTage

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: *A Lvl 0 reflecting on his time in Haypi*

Thought i'd give an obligatory picture of my girlfriend :)

221218_1984221450913_5751675_o.jpg
Me and my gf :)
221218_1984221450913_5751675_o.jpg (104.75 KiB) Viewed 8924 times
<<

kidkissbat

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:42 pm

it must be the best strategy EVER LOL
Kidkissbat
Server 112
2nd Marquis
NEVER FORGET---NEVER FORGIVE---
<<

Jigglyjugs

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 pm

One hell of a good story! I hope ur still Hayping! :)
The one and only Jigglyjugs of server 120.
<<

Soccerbs

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Warmachine!!! The good ole days. Cool story Lee

B-rad-sir
<<

Soogat

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 pm

He is still playing ... on my server.

Must say it is most infuriating trying to battle folks who play this way. lol kudos to you for making it work!

Return to Haypi In Reflection May 11th-June 30th