Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Haypi dragon reflection of mine

Hello im wafiy,im from server 9 haypi dragon and my nick hyunzii,i play haypi dragon since a months ago,this haypi dragon make me became addicted to Play,now im using my girlfriend ipod,We sharing the ipod she 1 months n me 1 months to play,but if this ipod return to her,i cant play my haypi dragon,how i can raise my lvl,now im collecting my money to buy an ipod to play,really addicted,im live at brunei darussalam,somewhere at borneo,i dnt have much money pocket to buy haypi coin,i really want to buy,if we have haypi coin,we can buy and finish everything instantly,im so addicted to play,and i tell this haypi game to all my friend and my family to play,the more friend,much more fun to play,im so addicted,before i found this haypi game,im playing triniti interactie game killing zombie,now i left that game bacause i cant leave haypi dragon game,want to level up fastest :D Im regret,why i dnt know this game early cause haypi team made a very awesome game,i cant uplod my photo,i dont know why,im using ipod4th,how i can finish your rule to enter this competition if i cant uplod my photo,im really upset and stress,if haypi team want to disqualified me,its okay,i already tell you honestly,hope i can enter this competition without photo,i can give you my gamecenter nick,so you can see my photo there,my nick ziihyun,now im playing with my brother,he became addicted to play because of me:D
Zii hyun june