Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:31 am

my reflection, someone from indonesia

My reflections on haypi kingdom, i player from Indonesia. I only played for 2 weeks. I was 19 y.o. and I was in college now. I play haypi kingdom when the morning when I finished to take my little brother and my sister to school. I also play haypi kingdom in the office when I was working part time. even when I was going to college, I had to play haypi kingdom while driving. I played with the Galaxy tab 7 inches in size. large enough, but I play while driving. the funny thing is when I first played, I really do not understand, then I met a friend named 1tofear. I am proud of her. because I rarely use English, so my english is bad enough, but he always help me, when I'm communicating with him I feel so ashamed I felt because use the bad language. but now I quite understand and am now trying to reach 1ND viscount. i lvl 8 :oops: my alliance is leonidas, leonidas i a good alliance, solid n funnies

The next funny thing is when my office, I usually talk to the sister who learn to work in my office. but because I busy playing I just answering "ha?, what you says" so that he answering " brotherrrrr!!, I talked to not in note" i is the nephew owner of company place I work .i only the oversee the work other employees and my have the spare time to play my account. the first time my parents for a game like this. for the first time I asked his age those answers 13, 16 years .. lol. :lol: this is the site or the companies ~removed~

Another funny thing is when I joked with my friend named spartan509, I said I have to be introduced to a female friend who came from America. her confusion at the time, haha ​​..

now I'm exams. I still upgrade my town but I do not forget to learn. because next year I made a target to pass.
I hope I can pass quickly and got a bachelor's degree. and prepared to become entrepreneurs and businesses to continue my father .. if come to indonesia can contact me my phone number is ~removed~ can use whatsApp too..
hohoohoo, lol .. :lol: :lol:

good luck for haypi kingdom and all the players haypi kingdom.
Attachments
293123_268520086495333_6899103_n.jpg
this me n i like race
293123_268520086495333_6899103_n.jpg (42.37 KiB) Viewed 4104 times