Reflection/A little about me :D

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Codyhat[;

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 am

Reflection/A little about me :D

BaW.jpg
BaW.jpg (63.15 KiB) Viewed 13263 times
Hello there fellow haypi kingdom players!! I'm Cody AKA Codyhat[; on server 95[: greatest server ever! So I have been playing this game for ehhh about 5 months now? Pretty sure three months haha. I belong to the alliance Firemen. Also greatest alliance there is! (Fire68 is the Guy I used as my referral he is the leader of firemen. I always kept in touch with him, I kinda look at him as a mentor haha) But so far my time playing haypi has been a blast! So many awesome people there! Ithink I have gotten ALOT better after about three months. But if course there's that one time you forget to hunt and lose all your troops/: I'm almost level 13 on server 95 and level 8 I think on server 96 and 6 on server 98. I also play guitar a whole bunch. In a band about to get an EP started. We have a couple songs on you tube. If you wanna hear them let me know :D we need support to! I'm 18 no job /:
though I should get one. But my day consists of school.. guitar.. and haypi [: (my cat just jumped on me xD) plus all if server 95 needs to get God-Mode! Then it would be a party [; haha. There are a few ppls I farm about daily [: helps me out a lot haha. I've spelt also maybe $200 on this game ..... SO FAR! this game is so fun. If I'm not at school then I'm on haypi or playing guitar and looking at haypi haha! Always on all the time. Don't tell anyone... but... I play this game at school a lot. I get caught every once in awhile haha just to addicted to this game! This game is unbelievably fun once you get to a higher level. So don't give up now!! If you don't give up great things will happen[: well I guess ill wrap this up]: I cannot wait till the next competition! Good luck to everyone else and hapyi hunting!
<<

SEGM

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Reflection/A little about me :D

Nice Story dude. Keep Rockin! i used to play also. Although that was Ages ago. I like that "Haypi hunting" that was clever haha.
<<

fire68

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Nice cody :D been a pleasure keeping in touch with you, so glad u finally came to join firemen:) I gotta keep going, or u might pass me in lvl. haha. Oh, and thanks for the referal. Lol. How do I find your music online?
<<

rladyhawk

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Great job! !! Cody keep up the good work. Make sure you give fire68 a run for his money.LOL. Got to keep him on his toes.Best of luck!!!!!
<<

Tl1ll1M

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:04 am

Great job, glad ur having fun on haypi. I am too, although o havent spent $ on it like u have. Ive played on lots of servers and i agree that s95 is the best, although im slightly biased on which alliance is best (go GreekGods!) Ive been playing a while and cant convince the forums that im not a newbie (look under my name lol) but im glad ur having fun! I like the reflection
TlIIllIM s95
<<

lordirish

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 am

Lets do work son :lol:
<<

]:

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Right on dude. Keep jamming make it big!
<<

greggo38

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 am

Great post glad to have you in group
<<

teamtahi

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 am

Premo reflection bro!
Glad to know ya and all our other members!
Go Firemen!
<<

Down&Out

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey thanks for the Scout and cool story see u in ac
Next

Return to Haypi In Reflection May 11th-June 30th