Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Aramovic

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:38 am

An Unforgettable Gaming Experience in Haypi Dragon

ID: Aramovic
Server: 5

AN UNFORGETTABLE GAMING EXPERIENCE
What should be the first things I'd say about Haypi Dragon (HD)? Awesome? Fantastic? Great? No. That is apparently not enough. Because it is innovative, creative, addictive and last but not least, remarkable. Haypi - The world full of lovely dragons in this small iphone screen is now can be considered my second life. I can't go a day without checking my dragons status, I can't go a day without training or putting my dragons on exploring, and I can't go a day without thinking about Haypi - My second best friend.
Now, I'm going to tell you a real story about how I and my lovely Lava united together, about how hard we trained to put our name on the top 100 PVP, and about how did we manage to achieve our success and accept our failures... ;)
At the time I started rolling in the massive Haypi world, everything was strange and suspicious :shock: . I was just a "noob" beginner with my level 1 Roco. It actually took me almost an hour to be familiar with Haypi Dragon's new aiming system. But personally, I think it is currently the best aiming system for a mobile game like HD. I was interested in HD right after my first match in 1-1. The way Roco shot the bomb and the explosion animation were just awesome :o , it surely reminded me of my favorite games - Angrybird and Worm, which I have on my PSP. Suddenly, I realized that this game must be the combination of the other two :idea: ...and I have to say, Haypi dragon is very well done.
Together, We (I and my Roco) fought all the way up to the first boss level - which is 1-15, Leshy. Luckily, I tamed Leshy in the first trial and it made me even more excited to enroll in the next levels... By that time, I've started "pvp-ing" with other players, and during one of my matches, I've seen a Red dragon with flaming hot hair and believe me, the dragon drove me crazy :? ...He was just so AWESOME with flaming hair and an extremely hot body :D . I wanted to have him more than ever so I just simply started asking other players HOW :?: and after a while, the secret has been revealed - The Second Scene should be an ideal place to find him 8-)...Lava, his name was engraved into my brain...
After knowing where Lava is. I embarked my journey and started fighting my way to Lava with the new dragon I just had. Reaching Lava was an extremely difficult task for me to accomplish due the weakness of my dragons. But after a lot of hard works and efforts, I finally defeated Lava and tamed him in my second trial. At that very moment... I yelled out "Lava, you're finally Mine :lol: !" Which accidentally embarrassed my mom but however, I was VERY HAPPY :D From that moment and beyond, Lava has become my most favorite dragon in the game and also my loveliest 8-) . Together, we trained hard and destroyed "every obstacle" that's on our way :lol: .Well, but things don't always go as you wanted, I don't really know how many times my Lava got beated up but apparently A LOT :mrgreen: Eventhough we failed and got "owned" :oops: so many times but somehow, we still managed to keep up and fight back :evil:
Our efforts were not wasted at all. We were ranked 50 in PVP and became one of the most powerful couple in the server at that time 8-) which is something that I'm really proud of ;)
My Lava is currently Level 32 and we're still training hard to improve his skills and level. Someday, maybe my Lava will be able to reach 40 :) and be ranked 1st in server 5... ;) (Stop dreaming! It's daytime!)
Thank you for reading my story, and thank you, Haypi, for bringing us the most wonderful game in the world (of mobile games) :D
Attachments
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg (1.9 KiB) Viewed 7123 times
34297_101270269927846_7494175_n.jpg
34297_101270269927846_7494175_n.jpg (19.06 KiB) Viewed 7124 times
390459_260277374027134_1693091006_n.jpg
390459_260277374027134_1693091006_n.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 7124 times
Last edited by Aramovic on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Aramovic - Server 5 - Lava 34
<<

kidkissbat

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 am

Re: My Reflection on Haypi Dragon

COOL :o Well done... Never play haypi dragon though... Anyway gotta try it out! :lol:
Last edited by kidkissbat on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kidkissbat
Server 112
2nd Marquis
NEVER FORGET---NEVER FORGIVE---
<<

Aramovic

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: An Unforgettable Gaming Experience in Haypi Dragon

Any comments or questions :D? Have a nice day everyone :)
Aramovic - Server 5 - Lava 34

Return to Haypi In Reflection May 11th-June 30th