FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypily Ever After - my Haypi in Reflection Entry

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Heathryn

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:39 am

Haypily Ever After - my Haypi in Reflection Entry

Hi - my name is Heather (aka Heathryn, S117). I started Haypi as a S2 player. Been here ever since:-) Haypi has played an extremely important part in my current life and future. You see, it is because of Haypi that I met my husband, Bruce (EW2684, S117). More than a year ago, he attacked my kingdom, killing my entire army. This attack led us to message eachother and the rest is history. We started talking, became quick friends. As our friendship grew, we knew we had found our true soulmates. We met face to face after almost a year of talking, and have now been married for 2 months. We have never been happier. I live in West Virginia, he lives in Texas. Our current challenge is getting me and my 3 boys to Texas - a challenge we are overcoming together. So Haypi - without you, encouraging your players to make friends, socialize, etc I never would have met my husband. My heart knows this is the Haypily Ever After every princess wishes for :-)

Heather - Heathryn - Server 117

<<

ew2684

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 am

Re: Haypily Ever After - my Haypi in Reflection Entry

As I was looking for Press One day I ran across heathryns city's full of troops. I did miss the first time. She also told me that I would never get her troops . I took that as a challenge .
A few weeks later I saw troops out again I gathered my cats warped my city and here we meet again on the Haypi battle field. As heathers troops parished. That day was not just the end of heathers troops but the beginning to a wornderful friendship.
As Our friendship grew we knew early this year it was missing something. As I asked heather for her hand in marriage . We wanted to combine our friendship to a marriage to under go our own merge.
Combining our family's here in Texas
I have to thank Haypi for not only a great full friend but an awesome wife.
We have used the saying " Haypi love " several times.
As each day goes by our relationship becomes stronger

Heathryn s2 I love you
Ew2684 s3

Return to Haypi In Reflection May 11th-June 30th