Post Sun May 27, 2012 7:21 pm

my entry soren100

This app has been a roller coaster for me and I would like to share that story with you. From my very start on haypi kingdom to the end. Well on S94 thats the only exiting story.
My story starts out on 94 when I joined a alliance (I don't remember the name). It had 12 members and I was very happy but I still had dreams of making a top 50 alliance. So this ally was really good lots of friendly members. But then i decided to go for my dream and leave that alliance to fulfill my dream. But the leader bighoss44 had other plans for me he tried to get everyone he knew to destroy me.
Bighoss44 went on to world chat told everyone to kill me and I was forced to hide from world chat. But then a guy named joker"~" came on to world chat and stood up to bighoss44. It was amazing to see someone stand up for me and take down bighoss44. Joker"~" eventually took down bighoss44's alliance they were disband and I was safe. But thats not even close to the end of my story.
The alliance I created called outer ring, never got any members other than me. So I decided to shut it down. Then shortly i found a alliance that was strong called apoclypse. The leader made me head of mine management. I was so happy to be vice of a 30 member ally. This place was going to the top. Yet I still had the dream of going and making my own top 50 alliance.
A few days later our leader death-bird said that war might be on its way. It was a man from imperials (a top 5 ally). Named zacdabeast wanted outr alliance dead. He got some friends and started destroying our alliance. We tried contacting our leader but he had been hacked. So then me and the other vice Cooldude70 decided to take matter into our own hands.
We figured all we could do was make a new alliance to beat zacdabeast. All that was left were me, dwnwrd, cooldude70, demonus. I made a alliance for us and found a hidden area where we could make cities without being harmed. I had finally made a alliance with members i was so happy. we quickly grew to the size of 11 members took mine-11 but got no Pp from it.
Then cooldude70 was hacked but we didn't know it and our members left fast even my vices cooldude70 and dwnwrd. The only vice I had left was demonus. the co-creator of the alliance. Then cooldude70 came back and told me he was hacked.
Then I recruited a new member named ilikepie15 he was amazing got our member count up to 13. So I made him vice. Then I met up with a guy named jt8 because i took his fort he was a lot stronger and took it back but then gave me a fort. He was vice of the alliance hate<3.
He helped me level up a lot and gave me forts as long as I helped build turrets on his alt. He was a great friend even though all this had happened before i was now stronger and better than ever. Until something happened.
Jt8 was hacked and his leader joker"~" said there was no reason he shouldn't attack me. I thought I was doomed when ever I went on world chat he was there cussing and swearing at me. He was just about to farm me to death. I felt betrayed. I looked up to him as a alliance leader but then I realized that he was actually a terrible person
But then he stopped and everything was perfectly fine. Then my alliance saw a weak spot in a mine we decided to take a chance and take the mine. we won 19 prestige. it wasn't much but that meant the alliance was on it's way to the top of the allys.
We had 19 members and we were trying our hardest to get a mine. Until one of my vices cooldude70 left to imerials. Everyone was sad that he left and still are. Many members wanted to leave to imperials to stay with cooldude70. But we knew we had to press on forward.
Joker"~" had come back and was still hunting me down I had to hide again. At this moment I had to team up with my old enemy bighoss44 so we could knock down joker"~".
My alliance was still looking down. we had lots of catapults. It was time to take a mine. We got one and our alliance quickly became rank 51. We were so close to top 50 when our mine was taken. So we fought a long battle and got it back for 2 more hours. We became a top 50 alliance. I was so happy.
Though my goal for top 50 alliance had been reached. Joker"~" was still out there. He was making too many enemies he even got mad at his old friend biometrics. he was saying he would farm everyone. He was going on a killing spree.
Joker"~" was still out there and I was still hiding. My alliance was crushed when joker"~" took out our biggest ally named bloodbath. He sent his alt to bloodbath. His alt quickly became vice and deleted all the members of bloodbath. It was a cruel thing and left many angry at joker"~".
It was the final straw. We had to take out joker"~" so the server could live in peace. He was on world chat making fun of people as usual. Then piranahs stepped up and said. "joker why do you always do this to people whenever I see you your making fun of someone".
In the end everyone was getting angry at joker"~". Especially because what he did to bloodbath. he finally said. "fine i'll leave world chat so it can do silent". He said everyone will be begging for him to come back. But i'm just glad the trouble in the server is gone and we can live in peace.