Post Fri May 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Reflecting On Haypi and my life

Well. I guess this is a good time to reflect..... I had a good job, a career, going places too...... A wife and 2 kids, and dont forget Shandy the Labrador and little Fluffy my Cat.... Life was good, some may say too good, it was like living in a disney film day in and day out.....

I got a new job in I.T, new car and moved into a Detached House....They gave me an Iphone 3gs said It would be my mobile office life was still very good....Birds singing to me, then seven strange dwarf blocks moved in next door.....

Months passed, then one quiet day at work, my boss came over and said, hey try this Haypi, its free you know. Its good real good! It will help the afternoon pass....

So I downloaded it..... It was complex at first but after a while I got comfortable with it. And Started to enjoy it..... That was server 6 gosh it feels so long ago...

We had highs and we had lows, our alliance was strong, the banter fantastic then one day, people drifted, the highs were not as good and I "retired".....

My life was still swell, I could balance Haypi and Real Life, I knew the difference.....

2 or 3 Servers later I stumbled upon Server 87 wanting to make a name for myself, I did something I had never done before.... I bought coins........ Each morning when i awoke, I grabbed my phone, not to see the time or check the news, but to make sure my army had survived the night......

Later still, I kept the phone next to my bed, if someone attacks, I will be ready for them..... no war refuse for me!

Some days I bought coins, faked illness, anything for those hits....When work decided to send the doctor round, I knew throwing myself in the path of Mrs Ogden at number 11's Robin Reliant was the only answer to keep my ranking up.... Just the legs, just the legs as the fibre glass body smashed then bounced off my thigh....

My toilet breaks got longer and longer, why do people still attack when you are in a meeting? Have they no heart? Are they all animals.... In the end, I had to make a decision, work or Haypi I couldnt do both.....

To be fair my boss was really good, he even let me keep the car for an extra 2 weeks, but I already knew the dangers of defending my city whilst driving down the freeway at 70 mph, once mistake and I could lose valuable prestige.....

I finally got into the top 100.....It was all worth it in the end, I shouted to my wife, there was just a dull echo, where was she? where was the kids, where was the furniture? Shandy and Fluffy, all gone....

Luckilly I still had my iphone charger and through some grace of god she left the wireless router.... I still had my real life, my Turner, my Family , my Haypi Wife ( My Zhena)....I just had to go back in.....
Attachments
hendos.gif
hendos.gif (116.65 KiB) Viewed 2265 times