Post Sun May 13, 2012 8:36 am

my reflection in haypi

:lol: :lol: hey guys my name is Adrian and i live in Australia i am lvl 14 and 14 years of age & in the alliance "IceHeart" and before that I was in Dangerous but that got disbaned, some people know me, not many. I only play on one sever (87). It's Minigibb0 joined haypi late 2011 some time in September. I like all types of music except opera and screamo, i enjoy watching movies, TV shows and sport of all types. love pc games i play all types of games like RPGs MMOs FPS.

now for haypi

And i can tell you that haypi kingdom is a great game and also to kill time and also every addictive i play it every day and i always talk to people in world chat and my alliance, i help other people if i can and i also ask for help when i need it : example i wanted a level 10 fort so i could get an achivement so i can enter PVP i really want to join that but i dont have enought achivement points, so i asked my alliance and they helped me out and i was really happy because i donate and talk alot to them and we talk about our lives and what we are up to so not just about the game like "oh hows the ally" or "i have a big army" haypi kingdom is a great social experience you meet people all ages and give you advice on things. :lol: :lol:

i did play haypi dragon but i didnt really understand it so i gave up, but ill probally go back to it.

Have fun in haypi kingdom & dragon
have a haypi day !

my Youtube account :

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMinigibbo?feature=mhee
Attachments
pic0.png
picture of me holdiong my ipod which i play my haypi kingdom on
pic0.png (134.82 KiB) Viewed 2349 times