Post Sat May 12, 2012 5:48 am

Hapyi Response: Dolphino44

Haypi Kingdom is a marvelous multiplayer, action packed, time sensitive, addicting game that leaves you no choice but to come back all the time! Haypi Kingdom Is a game that requires patience, but yet, is still fast paced. I love haypi kingdom, and I've never had any problems whatsoever, the people are friendly, and support teams are always willing to help. The experts... The experts are amazing, always willing to help, and devoted to helping the community.

Mainly speaking, the game consists of upgrading resources, and buildings to make an army, and multiple cities amongst other people who are also playing. Oasis, and fortified points get you more resources and money, which are all vital for the ultimate army of attack. After getting a force, we begin to attack other players, forts, and such. Then usually, you get attacked back! The currency is amazing, a dynamic supply/demand structure, and coins, used to buy premium services, such as V.I.P.
All this is hooked up to game center, with prestige, honor points, and achievment score. The PVP Competitions are a blast! Haypi is also so generous, with contests giving away free prizes, and such! Usually Haypi gives away an iPad, or $500 for first place (Wow! They really are generous) an iPhone, and iPod, and other in game prizes. These are some of the reasons playing Haypi Kingdom can be so much fun!

In addition to all these magnificent abilities, you can go it alone, or with an alliance. Alliances only add on to the fun of the game. You can have a group of up to 50, with your own alliance, and they add a whole new meaning to dependence. You can donate your own resources to help the alliance build an army. When the alliance has gathered enough troops, you can attack a mine, which will allow the alliance to gain prestige, which ranks the alliance.

Haypi also has a few other games, Haypi Dragon, and Haypi ThunderBall. These games are a blast as well! They are online, competitive, and use in-game coins for special abilities. Haypi is by far one of the best (and my favorite) Game Developers. They know how to put a game Together that is easy to understand, but still extremely fun!

My username is Dolphino44, and I live happily on Server 126.
My name is Tristan Pike, and i highly enjoy playing Haypi games more than any other, especially Haypi Kingdom.
Attachments
TristanPike.jpg
TristanPike.jpg (105 KiB) Viewed 1731 times