Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm

2nd Reflection

Dear fellow Haypi players;
 Let's first start off about me.  I'm 16 years old without a job.  I'm not one of the richest families, but when I play Haypi I get a sense that it belongs to me. With all of the fellow gamers I have met it really touches me.  You meet great people. Some seem like your grandparents some seem like the "schoolyard bullies".  You really get touched by all the magnificent people you meet. Everyone in the game is really friendly.  I will tell a short story that I will cherish.   One time I really needed coins bad and a vice sensed it to.  So they gave me a $50 iTunes card so I could buy coins. This shows friendship, family like, and love. I would like to thank all the support and the owner of Haypi for making this game more pleasant and actually worth wasting time and money on.  I didn't write this for the coins or anything but to say how Haypi has changed me and made me feel better.

KingNacexc from s87
(GO CRUSADES)

I would attach a photo if needed but I would like to keep my identity hidden due to safety. Sorry!!

I would like to thank the whole CRUSADE alliance, Sealion1, TheLaserG, SIR~ARTURO,Bharr62, the Iceheart alliance, and countless others for helping me out in the tough times I had during the game.