Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:26 am

My Haypi Kingdom Reflection

Hi my names Elijah and I'm only 12 but this game is so fun I got into it right away. I started May 6, 2012 and I have been playing whenever I can lately even if I have no time and believe me I have no time, keeping up with my grades and sports leaves a narrow time limit but I make time.
I love this game it actually makes me feel like I can rule the world. I live by the beach and even though its not surfing time I still go surfing but when I need a break I just pull my phone right out and play till I'm ready. I am an all advanced kid I guess because I am a 7th grader at my school and me and a couple other kids are in algebra and german with me and maybe some people
recognize how hard it is to have all A's. I guess some kid's would call me a nerd but Haypi makes
you think like what if I am like a world leader someday and those could be out living the rough life because of what they chose to do. I have been very lucky though during the course of this game because I have gotten in with an alliance called Ironclaw and they have helped me wherever they can and I've really appreciated it. They have given me great advice and help throughout the game. But for the 5 days I've loved it and thank you to all those peole that
have helped to make this. My user name is NEVERWAR3 no caps and I am
located on server 97. Thank you.

P.S. This game is one of the best developed games I've seen.
Sincerely,
NEVERWAR3
[attachment=0]IMG_20120511_054358-1.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
IMG_20120511_054358-1.jpg
Here is a picture of me
IMG_20120511_054358-1.jpg (26.17 KiB) Viewed 1913 times