Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:04 am

The Veteran Player's

I personally have been playing Haypi Kingdom since server 14, this is my server 95 account. Some of you have been playing longer but many player's have not so i feel like a veteran at times especially starting out on new servers. This game has me addicted and it will for a while longer.
Since the mine's came out i think it helps tell who is active in an alliance and makes alliance's better as a team overall.
Every new phone i get or Ios device, one of the first things i do is download Haypi Kingdom so i can start scouting out more troops or feeding my own troops.
I have spent around 150$-200$ on Haypi which is a decent amount and i honestly do not regret that because over a 2 year span it is a small amount if you think about it. It helps you become a better player in the rankings and that's what i like is to have competition to go against.
Overall my view of Haypi is great and i will continue playing it for a while.
I hope this game continues as long as i play.

Servers i have played for a while: s14,36,74,80, and now server 95. Also have other various accounts but not as played.
Sorry if i wasted your time reading this but i thought i would share with everyone why i play.
P.S i posted this before but there was no Haypi Refelection Event at the time, so i thought id add a bit and see if it is competition worthy.
Servers I have Played(some are merged now):

Server 14: Delvon
Server 36:Mcs
Server 74: Mcs.
Server 80: Mr.Mcs
Server 95: LostFaith