FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Welcome to the 2nd Haypi in Reflection欢迎参加第二届玩家风采大赛

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

chealun

Post Tue May 15, 2012 1:08 am

Re: Welcome to the 2nd Haypi in Reflection欢迎参加第二届玩家风采大赛

My name Chealun. I just play this about a month I think! Nothing to say. I like this game, because I can some technique from here! And also improve my English so fast too:D love it so much!
<<

babijay

Post Thu May 17, 2012 4:19 am

Hello, my name is Jess. I'm a single mother trying to make my way through life with putting all my best qualities first. I work two jobs, one working with mentally challenged adults and the other working with elderly people who need help at their homes. I’m also currently putting myself through college. So you can imagine how crazy and frustrating my life can be!
My day usually consists of working, playing outdoors with my son, or trying to study (trying is the key word there). But when I actually have some down time, I enjoy getting on to play HK. It’s a great fun, addictive game that keeps me entertained. What I really like about it is, the social network it offers for me…I mean believe it or not, but this little lady here, doesn’t have much of a social life! So it’s nice to get on and talk to. I usually don’t attack/farm people on here. It’s just fun for me to grow a big army then try and take on a fort that I know I’ll lose…Just so I can build up my army and start again. (I will be honest if I win; I’m jumping up and down)

<<

Matthias42

Beginner

Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 pm

WHAT ABOUT DONT FLIPPING POST HERE DO YOU TARTS NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA ASSUME THERES GONNA BE SOMEONE TO POST THERE REFLECTION RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Server 13/104/117 inactive - Mattr42
Server 56/114 active
Server 75 active
Server 77 active - Matthias42
Server 91 r.i.c.o ('-'_'-')

...Attending mental rehabilitation classes because of a rare but serious Haypi Kingdom addiction...
<<

life321123

Marquis

Post Wed May 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Matthias42 wrote:WHAT ABOUT DONT FLIPPING POST HERE DO YOU TARTS NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA ASSUME THERES GONNA BE SOMEONE TO POST THERE REFLECTION RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi I'm death123321,
No... Just kidding...

:evil: STOP POSTING HERE GUYS :twisted:
=:|Haypi Dragon Slayer|:=
waiting for an update...
---------------------------------------------------------------
death123321 --->SERVER 2
life321123 --->SERVER 29
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu May 24, 2012 11:31 am

babijay wrote:
Hello, my name is Jess. I'm a single mother trying to make my way through life with putting all my best qualities first. I work two jobs, one working with mentally challenged adults and the other working with elderly people who need help at their homes. I’m also currently putting myself through college. So you can imagine how crazy and frustrating my life can be!
My day usually consists of working, playing outdoors with my son, or trying to study (trying is the key word there). But when I actually have some down time, I enjoy getting on to play HK. It’s a great fun, addictive game that keeps me entertained. What I really like about it is, the social network it offers for me…I mean believe it or not, but this little lady here, doesn’t have much of a social life! So it’s nice to get on and talk to. I usually don’t attack/farm people on here. It’s just fun for me to grow a big army then try and take on a fort that I know I’ll lose…Just so I can build up my army and start again. (I will be honest if I win; I’m jumping up and down)

chealun wrote:My name Chealun. I just play this about a month I think! Nothing to say. I like this game, because I can some technique from here! And also improve my English so fast too:D love it so much!

Hi guys and girls, thank you for your participation and enthusiasm, would you please post a new thread here viewforum.php?f=566. PLEASE DO NOT post your reflection directly BY REPLYING THIS POST.
<<

Citizen

Post Mon May 28, 2012 4:20 pm

How important is a picture to this contest? (i.e. how big a factor is it?)
<<

life321123

Marquis

Post Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

314159 wrote:How important is a picture to this contest? (i.e. how big a factor is it?)

Hi, you must be ugly... :lol:
Just kidding. I think it's required to have a pic :D
=:|Haypi Dragon Slayer|:=
waiting for an update...
---------------------------------------------------------------
death123321 --->SERVER 2
life321123 --->SERVER 29
<<

gporter187

Post Thu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

I want to share what Haypi Kingdom really means to me. I started playing in March 2012, and at that time I was looking for some kind of release from my everyday life. I found out that my grandmother was dying, and it was really taking a toll on me. I stumbled upon Kingdom, and I was instantly drawn in. Having been a fan of role-playing and MMORPG games, this gave me something to do anywhere and anytime. It was a bit daunting at first when I saw some of the bigger players and their armies and the prestige, and I knew that if I wanted to become something big, I was going to have to study and talk to some of these people. I was part of an alliance initially that was infamous for stirring the pot & everytime I turned around, my army and lands were devastated. During the middle of the night during a massive attack on my cities, I received a call that my grandmother was doing bad and it would probably only be a few days. I looked at the list of attackers and noticed that they were from the same alliance. I sent them each a letter describing that I was not an aggressive player, but was part of an alliance that was and that I was going through a rough spell. ALL of them called off their attacks, and several of them messaged me to say their condolences. A few of them shared their own stories about loved ones and their tribulations. At that moment, I left my old alliance and joined theirs and I never looked back. They are the kind of people that I look to surround myself with and support in this game. Because in the end, that is what this game symbolizes to me. I can't be with my family 24-7, and I have always enjoyed playing games with friends and family. This group is my new "gaming" family, and I couldn't be happier. The camaraderie and laughs that we all share makes this game what its all about. Just a place to go and enjoy and get away for a bit from the stresses of everyday life. We recently had a member of our team who was deployed and he told us that it was a privilege to play with us. I messaged him back and told him, "On a team of superstars and born leaders, you stand very tall my friend... and what you are doing for our country, is the most giving and selfless act any human being could give. I have enjoyed playing this game with YOU and I will look forward to your safe return." And that is what Haypi Kingdom and my alliance mean to me.
Attachments
Greg & Julie.jpg
Greg & Julie.jpg (77.6 KiB) Viewed 7680 times
<<

alisrour94

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 am

hi i have been playing haypi for a while now and i like it because i have been interested in strategy games since i was a 10 years old. the thing in haypi that fascinate me is that this little game on the mobile phone is online and you will be competing against other real people. thats what i think makes the game pretty good and more challenging.
And everytime i get bored i just open haypi and start playing and i also write to people i know in the game like friends, random people etc.
One last thing i would really appriciate if u put servers like s96, 97,98,99 together because i got some friends i know in real life that are playing in those different servers but at the moment im enjoying my time at server 97 :D
thanx for the awesome game. :D
sincerely Ali srour
Haypi name: Alisrour94
server: 97
JOIN ALLIANCE "SuCZ" BEST OF THE BEST<33
Attachments
2768070361.jpg
Alisrour94
2768070361.jpg (75.52 KiB) Viewed 7662 times
<<

Matthias42

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 am

I give up... :ugeek:
Server 13/104/117 inactive - Mattr42
Server 56/114 active
Server 75 active
Server 77 active - Matthias42
Server 91 r.i.c.o ('-'_'-')

...Attending mental rehabilitation classes because of a rare but serious Haypi Kingdom addiction...
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi In Reflection May 11th-June 30th