Welcome to the 2nd Haypi in Reflection欢迎参加第二届玩家风采大赛

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri May 11, 2012 2:36 am

Welcome to the 2nd Haypi in Reflection欢迎参加第二届玩家风采大赛

Dear Haypi players,

The 2nd Haypi in Reflection Competition is about to be kicked off. This time we want to get to know our new players, renew the friendship with old friends and bring the exceptional players into light. Haypi has been a part of our life rather than games; a platform that we can build up friendship, share our laughter and tears; a community that always holds us together.

Requirements:
1 To enter the competition, you are recommended to post one or more photos of yours along with a paragraph about yourself or your experience, guide, story in any Haypi game.
2 Photos are of your own and you yourself are prominently seen in the photos if they are group photos; the photos must be real, and your face is clear and recognizable. Using fake photos will disqualify you from the competition. Do not use any photo which is commonly regarded as inappropriate to be shown in the public. Animals in the photos are acceptable to give the photos a more homely feel.
3 There is no word limit. Please don't give out any personal information such as financial data, specific location, and phone number and so on. Please include the account name and server in the entry.
4 All entries must be posted in Haypi Event/Haypi in Reflection at our forum. Please make a new post at viewforum.php?f=566. Each participant can only post one entry, and please feel free to edit your entry before the end of the competition.
5 If you don't have access to Haypi Forum, please post your reflection on other websites i.e. your blog, bbs etc. and then @haypiofficial your link via twitter. Each participant can only post one entry and please do not @ us twice.

Duration:
2012/ 5/ 11-2012/ 6/ 30

Prize:
One player 1st Prize –an iPad3 (or $499 or 10400 haypi coins);
Two players 2nd Prizes –an iPod Touch (or $199 or 4160 haypi coins) for each;
Five players 3rd Prizes -- 1000 haypi coins for each;
Twenty players 4th Prizes -- 500 haypi coins for each;

Haypi Inc reserves the right of final interpretation of this competition.

Good luck!

Haypi Team

亲爱的玩家们:

第2届海湃玩家风采大赛即将开始。我们感谢一直陪伴着我们的老友,并且和他们一起携手欢迎新的伙伴的加入。在活动中,我们从玩家中来,到玩家中去,把优秀玩家的另一面展现给大家。海湃已经远远不仅是一款游戏,而是一个纽带,一个桥梁,把全世界的你们,我们,他们紧密的连接在一起,在这里,我们分享欢乐,在这里,我们承受悲伤,在这里,我们一起经历生活中的种种。

参加玩家风采活动的要求:
1 您需要在论坛至少发布一张关于您的照片,然后用一段文字来描述一下您在海湃任何一款或多款游戏中的经历、心得、体会。字数不限。
2 如果您发布的照片为多人照片,请选择一张以您为主的照片。照片必须为清晰可见的真实照片。如果有玩家用假照片的话,一经发现,该玩家就会被取消参加本次大赛的资格。请一定注意不要使用不雅照片。照片中是可以有小动物的。
3 对于文字描述部分是没有字数限制的。但是请您注意,不要透露您自己的任何隐私信息,比如银行卡号,您的位置信息,或者您的电话号码等等。在文字描述中,不要忘记注明您的游戏帐号名称及所在服务器。
4 所有参加海湃玩家风采大赛的玩家一定要在http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=566发布一个新的帖子,一个玩家仅限发一次贴,在大赛截止前参赛帖均可以进行编辑、润色。
5 若您无法登陆海湃论坛,请在其他网站发贴,然后使用腾讯或者新浪微博将文章链接@Haypi海湃公司,一个玩家仅限发一次贴,请不要重复@我们。

活动时限:
2012/ 5/ 11-2012/ 6/ 30

奖品:
一等奖一名 一部the new ipad或者499.00美金或者10400游戏金币
二等奖两名 一部iPod Touch或者199.00美金或者4160游戏金币
三等奖五名 1000.00 游戏金币
四等奖二十名 500.00 游戏金币

上海海湃计算机科技有限公司保留对本次大赛的最终解释权。

祝所有参加本次大赛的玩家们好运!

此致,

上海海湃计算机科技有限公司
<<

Mohit379

Post Fri May 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Re: Welcome to the 2nd Haypi in Reflection欢迎参加第二届玩家风采大赛

Hi I am Mohit, playing haypi kingdom from more than 1 and half years, great game and playing it has become an daily routine. It gives a feeling of ancient ages and you are king of your kingdom. All your decision to attack, to upgrade. Excellent game with some management practice as well in kingdom level. I have enjoyed it very much excellent game and last but not least thanks for excellent support.... ;)
Attachments
123.JPG
123.JPG (176.78 KiB) Viewed 17501 times
<<

Chaos987

Post Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi, I am Drew. I have been playing Haypi Kingdom for almost a month now and I am already loving it. Even though it may be bad to say, I have become somewhat of an addict. I have found a great alliance that have become close to a family to me. I love being able to get on and talk to all of the kind people that are on in my alliance. The best part is being able to go into battles and destroy other people's armies. It gives me somewhat of a sense of pride that I had the better skills and army to tactically defeat the other person. All in all, Haypi Kingdom is one of the best games I have ever played.

393646_1581748801710_1775424643_819175_1534994500_n.jpg
393646_1581748801710_1775424643_819175_1534994500_n.jpg (72.93 KiB) Viewed 17475 times
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Fri May 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Mohit379 wrote:Hi I am Mohit, playing haypi kingdom from more than 1 and half years, great game and playing it has become an daily routine. It gives a feeling of ancient ages and you are king of your kingdom. All your decision to attack, to upgrade. Excellent game with some management practice as well in kingdom level. I have enjoyed it very much excellent game and last but not least thanks for excellent support.... ;)

Chaos987 wrote:Hi, I am Drew. I have been playing Haypi Kingdom for almost a month now and I am already loving it. Even though it may be bad to say, I have become somewhat of an addict. I have found a great alliance that have become close to a family to me. I love being able to get on and talk to all of the kind people that are on in my alliance. The best part is being able to go into battles and destroy other people's armies. It gives me somewhat of a sense of pride that I had the better skills and army to tactically defeat the other person. All in all, Haypi Kingdom is one of the best games I have ever played.

admin01 wrote:
4 All entries must be posted in Haypi Event/Haypi in Reflection at our forum. Please make a new post at viewforum.php?f=566. Each participant can only post one entry, and please feel free to edit your entry before the end of the competition.

Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Phartypant

Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm Phartypant. Geezer alliance. Looking forward to meeting haypi players
<<

Matthias42

Beginner

Post Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 am

Link209 wrote:
Mohit379 wrote:Hi I am Mohit, playing haypi kingdom from more than 1 and half years, great game and playing it has become an daily routine. It gives a feeling of ancient ages and you are king of your kingdom. All your decision to attack, to upgrade. Excellent game with some management practice as well in kingdom level. I have enjoyed it very much excellent game and last but not least thanks for excellent support.... ;)

Chaos987 wrote:Hi, I am Drew. I have been playing Haypi Kingdom for almost a month now and I am already loving it. Even though it may be bad to say, I have become somewhat of an addict. I have found a great alliance that have become close to a family to me. I love being able to get on and talk to all of the kind people that are on in my alliance. The best part is being able to go into battles and destroy other people's armies. It gives me somewhat of a sense of pride that I had the better skills and army to tactically defeat the other person. All in all, Haypi Kingdom is one of the best games I have ever played.

admin01 wrote:

what link really meant....

Y U NO POST IN NEW TOPIC :o
Server 13/104/117 inactive - Mattr42
Server 56/114 active
Server 75 active
Server 77 active - Matthias42
Server 91 r.i.c.o ('-'_'-')

...Attending mental rehabilitation classes because of a rare but serious Haypi Kingdom addiction...
<<

PorterJ

Post Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 am

Sup Haypi?!,
. Im Porter. I've been playing Kingdom for a while now. Not exactly sure how long. 1+ yr. This game really has become an addiction! But not in a bad way! I work alot and try to play as much if not more. Met some great people on here and hope to meet more! Thanks Haypi! Ya'll are awesome! Geaux Tigers!!
Server 53 OG. Now a Server 116 member. User: PorterJ
[color=#000080][/color
I Am Porter... The Porter... But you can just call me Porter.
]
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Lol by the looks of it some people did not even read the requirements and ignored link and Matthies above lol
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Shaniki

Post Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 pm

hello to all players!! whats up?
my name is shani, 27 years old, from israel and my user name is shaniki:)
im playing this game for more than a year and enjoing every moment. i have been in 3 alliances already and now im at the strongest one in our server..i really love the game, chatting withe ppl all over the world, farming, occupying, donating etc. in wars there were some winning and some losing but it all with good spirit and i always had someone who have my back and i can trust.
have fun you'all!!! :P
server 123
username shaniki
shaniki
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:50 am

Shaniki wrote:hello to all players!! whats up?
my name is shani, 27 years old, from israel and my user name is shaniki:)
im playing this game for more than a year and enjoing every moment. i have been in 3 alliances already and now im at the strongest one in our server..i really love the game, chatting withe ppl all over the world, farming, occupying, donating etc. in wars there were some winning and some losing but it all with good spirit and i always had someone who have my back and i can trust.
have fun you'all!!! :P
server 123
username shaniki

PorterJ wrote:Sup Haypi?!,
. Im Porter. I've been playing Kingdom for a while now. Not exactly sure how long. 1+ yr. This game really has become an addiction! But not in a bad way! I work alot and try to play as much if not more. Met some great people on here and hope to meet more! Thanks Haypi! Ya'll are awesome! Geaux Tigers!!
Server 53 OG. Now a Server 116 member. User: PorterJ

Hi guys and girls, thank you for your participation and enthusiasm, would you please post a new thread here viewforum.php?f=566. PLEASE DO NOT post your reflection directly BY REPLYING THIS POST.
Next

Return to Haypi In Reflection May 11th-June 30th