FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Welcome to the 2nd Haypi in Reflection欢迎参加第二届玩家风采大赛

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Welcome to the 2nd Haypi in Reflection欢迎参加第二届玩家风采大赛

alisrour94 wrote:hi i have been playing haypi for a while now and i like it because i have been interested in strategy games since i was a 10 years old. the thing in haypi that fascinate me is that this little game on the mobile phone is online and you will be competing against other real people. thats what i think makes the game pretty good and more challenging.
And everytime i get bored i just open haypi and start playing and i also write to people i know in the game like friends, random people etc.
One last thing i would really appriciate if u put servers like s96, 97,98,99 together because i got some friends i know in real life that are playing in those different servers but at the moment im enjoying my time at server 97 :D
thanx for the awesome game. :D
sincerely Ali srour
Haypi name: Alisrour94
server: 97
JOIN ALLIANCE "SuCZ" BEST OF THE BEST<33

gporter187 wrote:I want to share what Haypi Kingdom really means to me. I started playing in March 2012, and at that time I was looking for some kind of release from my everyday life. I found out that my grandmother was dying, and it was really taking a toll on me. I stumbled upon Kingdom, and I was instantly drawn in. Having been a fan of role-playing and MMORPG games, this gave me something to do anywhere and anytime. It was a bit daunting at first when I saw some of the bigger players and their armies and the prestige, and I knew that if I wanted to become something big, I was going to have to study and talk to some of these people. I was part of an alliance initially that was infamous for stirring the pot & everytime I turned around, my army and lands were devastated. During the middle of the night during a massive attack on my cities, I received a call that my grandmother was doing bad and it would probably only be a few days. I looked at the list of attackers and noticed that they were from the same alliance. I sent them each a letter describing that I was not an aggressive player, but was part of an alliance that was and that I was going through a rough spell. ALL of them called off their attacks, and several of them messaged me to say their condolences. A few of them shared their own stories about loved ones and their tribulations. At that moment, I left my old alliance and joined theirs and I never looked back. They are the kind of people that I look to surround myself with and support in this game. Because in the end, that is what this game symbolizes to me. I can't be with my family 24-7, and I have always enjoyed playing games with friends and family. This group is my new "gaming" family, and I couldn't be happier. The camaraderie and laughs that we all share makes this game what its all about. Just a place to go and enjoy and get away for a bit from the stresses of everyday life. We recently had a member of our team who was deployed and he told us that it was a privilege to play with us. I messaged him back and told him, "On a team of superstars and born leaders, you stand very tall my friend... and what you are doing for our country, is the most giving and selfless act any human being could give. I have enjoyed playing this game with YOU and I will look forward to your safe return." And that is what Haypi Kingdom and my alliance mean to me.

Hi guys and girls, thank you for your participation and enthusiasm, would you please post a new thread here viewforum.php?f=566. PLEASE DO NOT post your reflection directly BY REPLYING THIS POST.
<<

Jstzzg

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm

用户名:jstzzg
服务器:Novice
我叫云天,我来自中国。我玩Hapyi Dragon有一段时间了。当初是我爸爸不玩了,好奇便打开看看,忽然觉得挺有趣的,难度也不小。我最喜欢玩的游戏也属它了。最难的是风向,很难把握,还带些物理味道在里面呢。收集宠物才3个,BOSS关卡获得几率太低,为了节约时间,只有到自己能单挑它们时才能快些获得。真的挺好玩的,PvP中高手太多,一下就被秒杀......魔法石合成率好低,特别是高一等的,蛮浪费的,获得的全是一等的,紫合的没碰见过。藏宝图好像很容易能获得啊,希望真的有奖励。反正,我一定会支持这款游戏的,好像确实超过了同类产品。 :D
1.JPG
1.JPG (5.78 KiB) Viewed 7181 times
<<

Tyler_T.

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi my name is Tyler and i have been playing Haypi for 2 years! I first started in 2010 with haypi kingdom! I remember the night like breakfast. My mom called me into the room amd told me my Grandma had lung cancer. I went into my room and cryed, cryed, and cryed. Then my friend texted me about a new game called Haypi Kingdom! I tryed it and loved it the second i logged on! I started on Server 87 (now merged into server 127) and joined an alliance called Kings Army. I met wonderful friends there, but soon the leader, who is still a great friend of mine, got into some trouble, and didnt want us to suffer for him. He disband the alliance. I went without an alliance and roamed, trying to find a home. I finally found a great stable alliance named Crusades. I still play there and the leader of my old alliance was there! I play all the time and love being able to meet and play with new friends. Together the experience is amazing! I think it is wonderful to be able to meet such wonderful people, and grow together.
A little bit about me:
I love games! :D
I value my family and friends
I love to have fun and hang out with my friends. I think Haypi is a great place to do so
My username is Tyler_T.
My server is Server 127
<<

Loki27

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Once upon a time there was a man, pestered with boredom, and a woman faced with an inevitable reality, living separated on opposite sides of the world - meeting in a game. This game: Haypi Kingdom.

Wow, that sounds super deluded and corny, doesn’t it? In fact though, that's what it is.

(It’s nothing dramatic nor theatrically, just two people finding each other within each other. A story down to earth with just a little touch to the sky.)
So this is me and where the story begins:
I never thought of me as something special, never thought i was the kind of girl that needed a change. Who needed an escape to reality. Being in a relationship i wasnt happy in (and i know many haypi players can relate to that) i tried to distract myself. Seek attention of strangers (who later on are fully worth of being called friends) and became a stripper.. Well, this would have been a good alternate plot - unfortunatly i am rather lazy to move so instead I simply downloaded Haypi - out of curiosity and found myself within a world unable to go by unnoticed.

At first i was overwhelmed by the gameplay, asked noob questions in wc and thought haypi will forever stay science to me, but i got the hang of it and did what everyone else did, too. Joined an alliance, build an army, farm, lvl up, search for pp hits, scouted and scouted and scouted. And eventually i became.. well, a decent haypi player. (by far not a good player, i was too focused on chatting)
I successfully escaped reality until i actually neglected reality. Playing at work, while going out, on the street, while driving (dont try this kids) - i was addicted. Mesmerized and fully absorbed by haypi kingdom. You can say.. It had my soul.

The good thing about online games is that u live a parallel life. U become who u want to be, who u really are. u dont have to hide behind fake smiles or have to meet expectations others set in you - you are free, cause no one can harm you. no one can touch you. U become part of an online society, an online world, being an online person. (And before u object - yes, no one can harm u, i mean seriously how? capslock u to death? u can just block them - a feature real life obviously is missing)

I distanced myself from my real life. But what was my real life? It wasnt anything special - i lived together with my (now ex) bf. Was kinda opressed by him. He neglected and ignored me (BEFORE i started haypi btw). I tried talking, tried saving what couldnt and shouldnt be saved. Should I have tried more? Maybe. But i didnt - cause i wanted more. I wanted to be selfish and b the center of someone elses world instead of working my a** off to pay off his bills (sorry for the hatred here, in fact i dont hate him, i am thankful cause it was neccessary) So i mentally quit. Physically i have still been there - kind of more like a shell, a living corpse than a full-pledged human being. but i was there, not strong enough to get away. Dont get me wrong, Im not whining here of course there is always two people at fault. But lets say this: I lost myself. I forgot who i was and what made me who i was. I forgot my true laughter and how joy felt like. But haypi and its players gave it back to me - little by little. I was appreciated and befriended for who i am. But i still was there. I was still weak. And i still couldnt get away from him.

And then *Ba dum tss* i met him, Loki27. I (consciously) met him after I took a little break from haypi, a failed attempt to save the failing relationship. I saw him in wc before, didn’t pay much attention though, as I thought he was an immature 13-year old boy (no offense – just too young, Im 24 btw.) But then we were in the same alliance. The alliance was named Eagles and they called him Lolita. He was funny, full of himself and strong. He still is, as of today. And he thought I was a boy. I cant blame him though, I was nasty and boyish, in and outer game. And, of course, still am. Maybe worse than before. We chatted, talked, talked some more. I took interest in him. He was smart and I felt like we were on the same wavelength – one of a kind. It started off as a joke, a game. Flirting and haypi was inseparable. And he? He was just one of many. As I was to him. Makes me sound like an online attention *cough* seeker? I probably was – a method to escape. So what made him special? I didn’t know, but he was. He showed me how much more I can mean to a person who used to be a stranger to me. That it is possible to be the center of his world. I was destroyed and damaged and it was probably very easy for him to ease my heart with soothering words. But I never thought of me as naïve and always trusted my judgement in people. It didn’t fail me before. With only words he gave me the strength and courage to go for happiness and be who I want to be that he would not want me to change and that he would always treat me well. I believed him. I wanted and needed to believe him. He was my escape, my anchor in the world of darkness I bestowed upon myself. So I did, what I didn’t had the guts to do so before – I broke up with my (ex) bf. And it felt good. It felt right and it was right. One would have thought with the new freedom I could have forgotten about him. It could have been anyone as I was weak and damaged. But no one else before him was able to. And without being arrogant, im not ugly. I did have offers, not just in haypi. But beside that, I only seeked his attention and him himself.
So the rest isn’t that exciting. He gave me strength when I was weak. Lifted me up when I was down. How touching. But how to go any further from that? Would this stay online forever? Would we work out in real life too? Would we bond then? Understand each other? Strengthen each other? Have fun together? All those worries didn’t go by unnoticed. We angered each otherquite often (mostly it was me – pms. 24/7 [Being a woman is hard.]) The only solution? Yes, meeting each other. So.. I got a two weeks off, bought a plane ticket and *BOOM* got from germany to america. But wait.. that easy? No no no, my parents objected (im asian and asian parents are.. well.. asian..) I had to persuade them with the bestest of my ever used persuading skills. After a few weeks of terrorizing them, they let me go, trusting my judgement. (They were mostly afraid of him being a raper who might murder me, being the stranger he was).

We met and it was awkward. Let me tell you, meeting online he was a knight, meeting in real life, he didn’t wear any shining armor. It was weird talking to each other that much (since we mostly wrote), and English not being my native language was an additional obstacle. But after a day or so, it worked out. We understood each other, in each way. And i never wanted to part from him again. This two weeks were the best two weeks in my life so far. But every fairy tail has its ending. And this one had its after that. Nah, just kidding. The parting was sad indeed, but we both knew it wouldn’t stay that way for ever. We needed to find another solution. Days past by, months and tears have been shed, until the solution was finally within our grasp: He, being the brave man that he is, gave up. Everything. Leaving everything behind for me. Family, friends, properties. And moved on. Moved in.. with me. I was afraid that it would not work out, cause living together is a whole new and different thing. I don’t know if it was courage, or naivety, but he said that it either does or doesn’t work out, but that we wont ever find out unless we tried. And he had a point there. So after being separated for four months, we were re-united. In Germany. Up to this day, 3 months and more going. Happily ever after. And all thanks to a moment of boredom, a result to a chain of which seemed like coincidences, leading to download a game, which is not only a game, but a home. And a family. A platform to meet strangers, long lost friends and new winning relationships. Leading to where we are right now. On the couch, about to see a movie. So I hope you enjoyed our little story. How two strangers, through haypi, became friends – and eventually – lovers and WARNING CORNINESS one entity. He is my best friend and my greatest critic. I am very thankful to Haypi. It is part of my life - It changed my life drastically and up to this day, I still log in, say hi and lurk around.

(p.s. when you land at an American airport as a foreigner, and they ask u for the reason as of why youre visiting the states – don’t tell the guards you are going to visit a stranger, from the internet, worst a game, worse an online game. They only look at you bewildered and think youre crazy. (he said I was brave but I think he meant crazy) And search through your suitcases and ask more questions. I was too honest, they caught me off-guard and I couldn’t think of anything better than the whole truth -.-)

(p.s.s. posting from his forum account cause IF this story were to get acknowledged, other account isn't in use (only chatting xD))
Attachments
IMG_4827.JPG
Him and me :)
IMG_4827.JPG (107.46 KiB) Viewed 7169 times
S101, 110, 112, 113, 61, 68, 69, 80.
<<

Zwh

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:46 am

用户名:Zwh
服务器:122
大家好,我是来自中国的Zwh ,我非常喜欢Haypi kingdom,在这里我认识了新加坡的Goofiee和来自德国的俄罗斯朋友maxim356,我很高兴,在不仅是一个游戏,还是一座桥梁,联结着五湖四海的朋友!
怎么把我的照片发在这个帖子上,请告诉我:zang_weihong@yahoo.com.cn
谢谢 :oops:
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 am

YOU GUYS AND GALS ALL DO NOT UNDERSTAND BUT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO START A NEW TOPIC FOR YOU REFLECTION POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

KevPrice

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 pm

hello, my name is kevin price, i live in the north east UK. i started playing Haypi kingdom over 2 years ago. It started off slow as i was one of the first in my server but quickly picked up. i made alot of friends there and decided to open an alliance which now is know as Evolution, alot of people will know me from Evolution as i ran all branches there, or know me from spending ALOT of cash to reach rank 1 and help my alliance out. in Evolution we had the most loyal players in the server which i still have them with me today. we had alot of wars before the mines wer introduced with primetime etc, it was really exciting and everyone wanted a piece of them until i took out pretty much there whole alliance single handidly. but there was no hard feeling after a merge and we got on. haypi is an amazingly addictive game but also create friends, i also play haypi dragon which i have a level 34 crystal which i battle everyday against friends in the server. i have spent alot of money on Haypi which has been totally worth the fun and to keep haypi improving and adding things to their games. i hope there will be alot more to come as ive been playing for two years and im still addicted.

my personal life im an aerospace engineer, i work for rolls-royce making aeroplane engines, this is a great and well payed job which subsidises my coin purchases lol. im a 22 year old lad with a 3 year old son which is show in my picture. my son is my life, i love taking him out and playing games with him, i have another baby on the way due august 2012, my son is 3 and already has his own ipod with haypi on it. like father like son is suppose lol,

anyway id like to thank you for your time and please if you see me around contact me for a chat, i maybe able to give some useful tips if needed.

thanks
regards
kevin
Attachments
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG (100.22 KiB) Viewed 7117 times
<<

life321123

Marquis

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Almost over and you guys still don't know where to post...
=:|Haypi Dragon Slayer|:=
waiting for an update...
---------------------------------------------------------------
death123321 --->SERVER 2
life321123 --->SERVER 29
Previous

Return to Haypi In Reflection May 11th-June 30th