FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 99 Expert Nominations

<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Server 99 Expert Nominations

I know this is pointless due to not being a previous expert but I'd like to nominate Visual. He is very helpful and respected in wc. Demonstrates knowledge of the game and is productive here on the forum with help, advice and suggestions.

Keep up the good work Visual.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Falaron wrote:I know this is pointless due to not being a previous expert but I'd like to nominate Visual. He is very helpful and respected in wc. Demonstrates knowledge of the game and is productive here on the forum with help, advice and suggestions.

Keep up the good work Visual.

I second this.
<<

Resry

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am

I nominate General99 for expert :))
<<

General99

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Thank you please be sure to vote for me ^^
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 pm

General99 wrote:Thank you please be sure to vote for me ^^

Nominating yourself is frowned upon, please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thanks,

James
<<

Aaron1337

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:10 pm

by Falaron on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:16 am
Re: Server 99 Expert Nominations Discussion
JamesKer1 wrote:
Aaron try posting this in suggestions, not hidden back here. You will get more publicity and feedback. Great idea, with the priority thing.

Agreed. But highly doubtful. Can't even get active or enough experts. Even after current ones request help time after time and are ignored.
by JamesKer1 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 am
Aaron try posting this in suggestions, not hidden back here. You will get more publicity and feedback. Great idea, with the priority thing.
by Aaron1337 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 pm
Falaron wrote:
Aaron1337 wrote:
Hi, I'd just like to suggest a new positioned e.g. Watchman, somebody with no power over other players, but they have a responsibility to report players who commit offenses and the evidence (emails) that they report to support, receive prioity over those reports and questions of other players, this enables a much swifter crime and punishment system.

- They could be like the ' in between, between the normal players and the honoury experts'.
- The position could also be set-up as a ' test-run' for those who have been nominated.
-- Or like an interview, a chance to prove yourself.

Just a suggestion, I personally think it would be a great way of showing 'supports' support of those that do: respect other players and are: patient and fair. Without having the concern of whether or not they might be 'abusing their power',( personally I have never witnessed an honoury expert do such a thing, but it's the kind of thing a "watchman" would report if he/she witnessed).

Regular players can and already do that.

But they do not get priority, thus resulting in it being slower.

^^ the above is self explantitory but I'd just like to highlight a couple certain areas:
•it is the "priority," which makes the "Watchman," posistion considerably stronger than regular plays...and
•I'm placing this on "discussion," so that all can see, thus read, because it's obvious from world chat that the suggestion part is used little (as a total per engage of players on server 99).
<<

Dudess

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 pm

I would nominate Hannibal! For expert he keeps our alliance chat squeaky clean and goes out of his way to help people in ac and wc
<<

HANNIBAL!

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:59 am

I HEREBY RETRACT THE NOMINATION THAT I MADE, AS MY OPINION HAS CHANGED, BASED ON RECENT OBSERVATIONS!

THANK YOU
Last edited by HANNIBAL! on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Cirindiel

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:15 am

Greetings all,

I would like to nominate Giveup, he is a mature, and helpful player. I have played with him on several servers, and he nevers fails to help in anyway he can.

Thanks for your consideration,
Cirindiel on s127 and Namirodhel on s99.
<<

tramaca77

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:46 am

Id like to nominate Buclord for expect, we have no active expert anh i know he would make a great expert.He is very active experienced player,very helpfull and considerite to all level players,hes played many servers and hes very likable :) he will make a perfect expert.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 99 Expert Nominations