FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 99 Expert Nominations Discussion

<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:56 am

Re: Server 99 Expert Nominations Discussion

Falaron wrote:As I've said previously no further experts will be selected. Haypi is fine with one doing their duties on multiple servers and the other not active at all. Our current active one has requested help to only be told that they are enough.

Way to go Haypi. Shows you care about your customers.

Lol. Couldn't agree more. 68 was nice, we brought six experts into merge and had others that were there before but transferred off the server :) nice chat, no trollers..
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:38 am

S79 had only one and was totally inactive. They had given the account to someone else later on. They had posted that in wc. I took ss and reported it. Apparently support knew it and allowed it to continue.
<<

Aaron1337

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 am

Hello, I'd just like to re-influence Galilleo99s' point that we need more active experts on world chat. I understand that it takes time to elect a new ( active) expert, but surely right at the start of a server is the period when we get the most questions asked on world chat, thus the period when we need te experts most?.. (- I wish not to discredit those active players that do already help in world chat: like 'Dawning' and 'BirdyPlane ').

'Down to the chase' I'd like to suggest we possibly increase the amount of imported experts, I know they have other things to do but a lot of people that I know to be on server 99 are people that have already played on different servers and are joining this one to re-live those glorious Haypi moments when you ' lock horns' with your new neighbours in an intense fight for 'local dominance'. Basically, surely there are some on this server that either have the same experience of imports,or there are other experts out there wanting to join a new server, in which case I suggest we reserve a few spots for possibly long-term, or even short-term, imports. This way we can even out the experts ( if they agree) to different,'new-ish servers'. So that we share the experts more equally.
<<

Aaron1337

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 am

I'm terribly sorry but in my last reply is mis-spelt another players name: his name is NOT "Dawning," but ' DawningSam'.
<<

XxposerxX

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 am

If all the experts on s99 are imports they need help moderating chat on this server. I'm not gonna vote for myself but if they need an extra set of eyes or someone to help the new players I can do it since I have been an expert on a couple other servers......
S4 expert before the merger to 101
S40 expert fthrdamien
On s99 I'm {poser}

XxposerxX-S117
<<

Farfire9

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:36 am

I have noticesd we only have one expert on WC usually and that's JustJenn but she can't be on all the time. My friend {poser} would like to beexpert again and I really think he should be one. He is very active and helps alliance and members out when he can. He has an acct that hee was an expert on too. So he knows how to be a good and helpfull expert. He still does not like profanity on WC expert or not and tries to stop it. For these reasons I nominate {poser} to be an s99 expert.
<<

mikec4

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:58 am

Farfire9 wrote:I have noticesd we only have one expert on WC usually and that's JustJenn but she can't be on all the time. My friend {poser} would like to beexpert again and I really think he should be one. He is very active and helps alliance and members out when he can. He has an acct that hee was an expert on too. So he knows how to be a good and helpfull expert. He still does not like profanity on WC expert or not and tries to stop it. For these reasons I nominate {poser} to be an s99 expert.

I completly agree with Farfire9 {poser} is in my alliance and really does try to stop cussing and arguments in WC. He has helped me get through the game and really plays an active role in WC and AC. So I think {poser}shiuld be the 2nd Haypi expert on s99.
<<

Visual

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 am

That's odd, never seen this poser fellow on WC at all, and I am lurking 14 hours a day. As far as I know, support doesn't even use the nomination thread to elect new experts, so good luck to all you nominated.

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´ Regards
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) Visual
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.•¨
Playing since February 25th, 2010.
Visual of Server99 (Active / Forums)
Visual2 of Server600 (Inactive)
Visual3 of Server603 (Semi-Active)
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Visual wrote:That's odd, never seen this poser fellow on WC at all, and I am lurking 14 hours a day. As far as I know, support doesn't even use the nomination thread to elect new experts, so good luck to all you nominated.

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´ Regards
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) Visual

I've never seen him either... And I love it how people get there alliance to nominate them :P cruz99 did it with his alliance, now poser... U can start to catch on when they say he's a good leader etc...
<<

Farfire9

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:
Visual wrote:That's odd, never seen this poser fellow on WC at all, and I am lurking 14 hours a day. As far as I know, support doesn't even use the nomination thread to elect new experts, so good luck to all you nominated.

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´ Regards
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) Visual

I've never seen him either... And I love it how people get there alliance to nominate them :P cruz99 did it with his alliance, now poser... U can start to catch on when they say he's a good leader etc...

First of all {poser is not the leader in fact I'm the vice. He is new to this server and is only lvl 3. Second Visual you may not see him on Wc because of your time zones and I'm not nominating him because he's in my alliance but because he's a kind and helpfull friend.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 99 Expert Nominations