FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 97 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

heffey2

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 am

Re: Server 97 Expert Nominations

I nominate mciltrot34 he has helped me and many other new players. He has always been there for me and if anyone deserves this he does.
<<

Tualanjiao

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:23 am

well, I will nominate mciltrot34 too. Helpful dude.
<<

mucles1000

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:36 pm

I would like to nominate D4NK for expert. Hi it's very helpful and i want him to be the one
<<

VergilDMC

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:35 am

Eccleia gets my vote.
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself."
<<

nhoj97

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 am

I would like to personally vote and vouche for D4nk for a second expert on s97. He is extremly active in world chat. He helps all the new players and the older ones with questions about the game. He knows this game inside n out, He is one of the most patient people i have met. D4nk has been a faithful player to haypi kingdom for quite some time now. He has helped me moderate chat as much as he can, when im not available to be in world chat... Plus hes a cool dude..... :lol:

I think d4nk is the perfect canidate for the expert status, and would love to have him join our expert team!

John
Nhoj97- server97 expert
Nhoj13-s126 retired
<<

Foe_Hammer

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:39 am

Good Evening,

I would like to vote for D4NK to be expert on server 97. I saw him helping others in the world chat so I to asked for his help. He took almost an hour of his own time to teach me about the game and how everything works. I was at the point of quiting because it seemed pointed but then D4NK showed me all the different aspects of warring with individuals and alliances. I'm a haypi addict thanks to D4NK and his loads of knowledge. Thanks for your time and please make D4NK an expert!
<<

war_devil

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Hey, I'd like to vote dank for expert, he's helpful, experienced and always willing to help the new guys learn.. Dank for expert!!  :)
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Seems like D4nk would do well... Seen him always top 5 on other servers and willing to help anyone who needs it. I think he'd do well as an expert :)

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

Athena2

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 am

I Think D4ank would make a Excellent Expert. He Is very helpful and willing to help anyone.. He is good at the game with experience and knowledge not to mention Patience and Fairness. He would Definitely be a asset to server 97.
<<

Kgirls97

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:59 am

I am writing to recommend D4NK for expert on s97. I have known D4NK for some time now, and I feel he is highly qualified. I have played this game for almost a year now, and I have rarely seen his degree of enthusiasm and knowledge base.
He has shown great commitment to the game over time and is an active participant in WC. He has a positive attitude and an engaging personal style that makes him approachable and allows new player to feel at ease.
He is both extremely skilled in battle and a very competent instructor, which is a rare mix. He is quite patient and effective when explaining key game strategies. He can break down concepts in a way that both new and experienced players can grasp. This teaching style alone would make him invaluable as an expert.
D4ANK has a track record of top ranik and top alliance leadership on previous servers which speaks to his intelligence and work ethic. Furthermore, he is able to balance an active presence in WC with an aggressive play style that commands respect on the field.
I therefore believe that his skills and experience make him an excellent candidate, and I feel that D4ANK would be a tremendous asset as an expert on s97.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 97 Expert Nominations