FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Rewards for faithful donors.

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

Skugger

Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Rewards for faithful donors.

Hey guys, I just thought of a way to offer rewards.  Even though I cannot sell high level equipment at low price like I used to, I can buy your low level unwanted treasures at a high price!  So, if you are needing cash to upgrade your equipment, sell me your excess nugget, gem, key, etc. for near max.  I say near max because the amount needs to be an odd number so that I will know it is yours.  There already are ppl posting their stuff at inflated prices.

I'll be watching the logs this week.  The person who gives the most gets an option and the person who contributes the most often will get an option.  That way even low level players will have an opportunity.  You won't have to give much, just frequently.
Also, as notice to all players, I will be contributing only crops to prevent starvation, not any other resources.  I'll leave those for you.  I'll also leave an amount of crop space so you can top it off if you have the crops.  But, if it is time to retrain troops, and the warehouse isn't full, I fill it then so we can keep on schedule rebuilding.

So, give away!

Skugger
<<

Skugger

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:01 am

Re: Rewards for faithful donors.

Each week a cash reward will be given to the 2 highest donors.
--- One to the player who has given the most according to the change in their rank score.
---Another to the player who logs to give more frequently.  This will be counted in sets of donations at a time period.  In other words, giving 120k lumber, then 120k iron, then 120k crops; although 3 different sets of donation, would count as one.  But logging in at 1:00 and giving, then at 3:00 and giving count as two donations, no matter how much has been given.

So, give away, and feed those kitties.

Skugger

Return to Server124 Alliance