FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 95 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Fl_Killa95

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am

Re: Server 95 Expert Nominations

Thank you demonb3, and all the others that have nominated me, I would make expert my main concern and help even more than I do now, ;) i try to make everyone's gameplay as fun as possible, and w to see everyone learn the game and have fun doing it.... Thank u all again
<<

JJnewell

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 am

i would like to nominate Fl_Killa95 for server 95 expert. he is a very fair player and a good friend
<<

Confused1

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm

I would like to recommend maggies001 for expert. When I first started playing I was not in her alliance but she talked to me in wc and that's what really made me fall in love with the game. The friendly hello and witty banter encouraged me too talk more and developed true friendships. I thought I was fairly experienced when a tragic misunderstanding left me without an alliance. Maggie happily took me in and gave me a home. She helped me develop and showed me a variety of techniques to be a better player. Maggie also taught me the importance of being respectful and fair to better everyone's playing experience. When I felt it was time to move on to a new alliance she was sad but understanding. A great player and an even better friend. I truely believe you could not find a better representative of this server than Maggie. Thank you for your time.
<<

Papachery

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 pm

I think it is fitting that 95 have no expert. None of those nominated are active there anymore, in fact the place is a virtual ghost town. Way to go support, ignore your customers and pretty soon they won't be your customers any more.
Previous

Return to Server 95 Expert Nominations