FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 124 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 am

Server 124 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Lankonk

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Server 124 Expert Nominations Discussion

Rweisman43 has repeatedly demonstrated utilitarian positions on a variety of issues in world chat. He also has two years of experience on his back, walking as a member of the technical geniuses of S101. In world chat, he has helped other players on more complex issues out of pure altruism.

Yoshiman wrote:I would like to nominate Travis13. He is nice, helpful, and very patient.

Travis is not any of these things.

Carterrox wrote:you should make ronin47 an expert as he is very kind, helpful, patient, knows the game very well, and he is the best person ive ever known on a virtual online game like haypi kingdom.

I have never seen ronin in world chat ever. An expert should be in world chat frequently.

S76Philly wrote:Hello everyone i've known iggzo55 for a while now about a year he's been in my alliance a while too and i think he is very nice and helpful, he help me once even, which is hard to belive becuase im a higher level then him but anyway way he helped me and many others and i think he should be nominated.

He can't even read the directions in the nominations post. This self-centered excuse for a player is exactly the type of person that half the server is complaining about. He's an eyesore in world chat and it would be a tragedy for the server if he received the expert title.

By the way, I would also nominate SleepySin if I could.
<<

aidan1234

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:42 am

I would like to see DarkGodess denoted from expert effective immediatley. She mutes anyone at anytime for anything except her friends. I posted a picture of a whale and got instantly muted snd then someone else posted a pic of 1 after me but didn't get muted. She lies to some people who believe her (like I did) and then stabs them in the back. I am now very concerned of how close I am to a chat ban as i was lied to and muted. I think these are disgusting qualities for an expert. Unfortunatley i have no screenshots but there were plenty of witnesses around.

Sorry DG but u dont do that stuff. Escpecially lie and not mute friends


Thanks for reading this post and i am sorry that i had to write this.
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm

aidan1234 wrote:I would like to see DarkGodess denoted from expert effective immediatley. She mutes anyone at anytime for anything except her friends. I posted a picture of a whale and got instantly muted snd then someone else posted a pic of 1 after me but didn't get muted. She lies to some people who believe her (like I did) and then stabs them in the back. I am now very concerned of how close I am to a chat ban as i was lied to and muted. I think these are disgusting qualities for an expert. Unfortunatley i have no screenshots but there were plenty of witnesses around.

Sorry DG but u dont do that stuff. Escpecially lie and not mute friends


Thanks for reading this post and i am sorry that i had to write this.

Aiden please read directions. This is not the thread for this. And also, if you have a problem with an expert, you take it up with support, not in public. So you ate actually breaking chat rules even here, on the forums. Please delete your comment and take it up with support. Thanks man.

<<

Sanrse

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 am

I nominate Roben, calm and capable
And last 2 months was nice to me after attack.... He didn't know never discussed...
Others Flyer, and others used to be mean... They stop helping noobs too
Sandy
Sanrse
<<

Vladpyre

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:06 pm

:D u should nominate Vladpyre
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 pm