FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

S93 has a problem, and this is my story

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

Saud2

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 am

S93 has a problem, and this is my story

I was excited when S93 was opened, I had been playing for almost a year and wanted a new start in anew server, that was my thoughts while waiting for the opening of S93, however, I saw how other players are excited too and was obvious in the number of memebers registered within the first hours,
That was an introduction , and here is the real story
Once the S93 opened I registered immidiately and the following was noted:
1- one alliance occupied V5 mine in the first few days,
2- same alliance have reached high levels in rank , in few days the pp was hundreds of thousands ! Honestly I was trying to figure out if haypi has a special treatment for hardworking members by doubling or tripling the pp for them as a reward, it's just a though :) , coz what we were seeing was not possible under any circumstances
3- in world chat, some players got excited and talked about some stuff described as illegal , with that things were ok and nothing was done
4- strange things happened to some players, equipments started to disappear after attacks, we thought it was part of the reward if you attack a player , you get also rewarded with his or her equipemnts coz there were no legitimate explanation to what we see except that may be haypi have changed the rules and we started searching the forums may be we find some new rules been introduced and we are not aware,
5- Now, here is my story that I did not hear from any memebr" yesterday 29 feb.2012 I was farming forts and upgrading, usual stuff in anew server after I was done and ready to log off I sent troops hunting as any other players would do, and since I was hitting a highway and I will be busy driving , once I got into my car, I logged in to haypi again and checked troops in all cities and found them hunting, I hit the highway and suddenly in about 10 minutes time i heard a push through notification that I was attacked, since I was in the highway it was impossible for me to stop, until I had the chance to pull my car off the road and stopped, GUESS WHAT, my troops were in the city , obviously came back for a reason, And was under the second attack,
6- If you ever sent ur troops hunting, and do le check on them in 5 minutes interval and found them still hunting and every think is just fine, then in 10 minutes time u get attacked because your troops are in the city , arnt you being stunted of the highly sufisticated game that pull your troops back to your city so it can be attacked by a member of the above mentioned alliance
7- it is worth mentioning that the mentioned alliance members have changed their nick names ? How could that happen , as far as we all know that only inappropriate names are probably considered for a replacement by haypi
However, it was obvious that the mentioned alliance has a privillag in changing their members nick names , and we start thinking all over was that a new privillage awarded to the top alliance , btw, the player who attacked me has this privillage and changed his name prior to attacking me , very nice privillage but I could not find it in the haypi shop,
8- Finally, I pay money to get coins in this game either in this server or in another server I played before , and i need my rights of fair play to be protected , I have sent my problem to support and still waiting for an investigation , correction and a compensation of all the damages happened to my account in relation to the rate of the upgrade I am loosing every day that pass without my problem been solved,

Regard
<<

Wyoian3

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: S93 has a problem, and this is my story

My story involves the same player that timed his hit with saud's troops sudden return to his city perfectly. Mine is pretty simple though, since he covered the generic problems in s93. I went to sleep, hunted my troops, got back to a nice war report with dragon wiping my hunted army. No starve message, lots of crop in all cities. So i suspect that they - or dragon alone - have discovered a way to hack accounts more easily, or they have discovered a way to send commands to the server pretending to be any account they want. Scary thought. But thats about it, just thought it was not a coincidence that both me and saud got hit by him calling our troops back from a hunt in a short window of time.
<<

BoOonidz

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:46 pm

DOH! the hackers or cheaters should be banned..sounds like they have some administrator in their alliance and offering services like changing names, calling players troops back from hunt and so on... that sux! haypi disgust me.. also suspicious lot of that alliance members is called names like New**** ...
<<

support93

Elite

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 am

hi
1,2 ---- tell me alliance name , i'll check it out
3 ---- experts and i always on chat room ,cassy and pizza ,they are always very responsible . if someone kept spouting offensive language in chat room and we were not there , please take screenshots and send details , ss to kingdomsupport@haypi.com , we'll take actions , thanks
4---- I have never heard of this issue . well . ask these players to contact me and send details to me, including name and time of the missing equipment and war report time(system time)
5,6---- i already contacted you and your alliance leader Jewzakull yesterday and asked you to send me war report time(system time),but I haven't received any reply up to now . tell me war report time (system time) , okay ?
7---- if your name contains special symbol such as _-?><&*%^ and so on , you will be unable to change password by yourself , in this case , if you want to change your username , we'll help u
8---- as i said , i already contacted you yesterday , check your letters
haypi team
<<

Saud2

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for your comments,
It's true the expert are there and both of them are active
I did contact cas,but what I mentioned is that support did not reply yet ? Not the experts, and support is the one under help and then contact support til the time of posting this subject,
As for the alliance name , I thought it was not right to mention names here while I will suggest if you can contact the expert and they can reveal the alliance name,
As for the statement about the inquiry you sent to me,
I have immidiately replied to you via the same system, I replied to your letter
With the time of the 2 attacks as shown in the system and still have them ,
Probably your inbox has plenty of letters and my reply was probably overlooked by your self, however I am willing to send it again but tell me to whom , i still have your letter, if you want me to reply via the letter system let me k ow and I will send it again, honestly I was waiting since yesterday for a clarification when I sent my reply of the attack time and now I am surprised that you did not receive it
Regards
<<

ramrod24

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:45 pm

if this is the same chinese alliance from s88 who is ban for useing cheap coins

well if its the same china...there useing taobao.com then search enter haypi kingdom you can buy 1.5k coins for 15$ or 80¥ in china currency

no fair when you have players who get cheap coins like that.
<<

ramrod24

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm

if this is the same chinese alliance from s88 who is ban for useing cheap coins

well if its the same china...there useing taobao.com then search enter haypi kingdom you can buy 1.5k coins for 15$ or 80¥ in china currency

no fair when you have players who get cheap coins like that.
<<

Saud2

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Are those coins allowed to be used in haypi ?
If so, then we need to know about them and the way to buy them
That's what I'm talking about, we are paying real money others are getting cheaper ones and if it is legal how come we buy the coins with the prices that are considered to be high compared to what you was mentioned
The game is a highly popular one, and we need to be treated equally
The fair play has always been granted by haypi,
And we are looking forward to see what is the end of what we see in S93
<<

Saud2

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

This is a note for support 93
I have sent you another letter via haypi lettering system replying to the letter you sent me indivpcating the time and date of both attacks
<<

Saud2

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Ok, then since I did not receive a confirmation that you received the date and time of the attacks I sent via haypi lettering system
I will post it here

The first attack was at 15:04:20 and the second attack was at 15:07:30 on 29 February 2012 , a y further info, that you need ,
Next

Return to Haypi Kingdom Server93