FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank you Cassy

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

LoveYouMA

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 am

Thank you Cassy

I just want to say "thank you" to Cassy for being a good expert, even though most of the idiots in S93 seem to hate her. Hopefully these immature players will be gone soon
<<

Xantius

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: Thank you Cassy

When is support gonna deal with all the dupers.
The whole server knows the top alliances are duping alliance cats. The server was 2 day old and alliances had 70,000+ alliance cats and lvl 5 mines. Its ridiculous. Even coining an army can't get u that many in couple of days. Specially since they need to coin res coin speed ups then wait for population to refill. Seems like as long as haypi getting money for coins they happy to allow it to happen. The worst part is no other alliance can take a mine as the dupers take it off you.

THANKS for reading
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Xantius wrote:When is support gonna deal with all the dupers.
The whole server knows the top alliances are duping alliance cats. The server was 2 day old and alliances had 70,000+ alliance cats and lvl 5 mines. Its ridiculous. Even coining an army can't get u that many in couple of days. Specially since they need to coin res coin speed ups then wait for population to refill. Seems like as long as haypi getting money for coins they happy to allow it to happen. The worst part is no other alliance can take a mine as the dupers take it off you.

THANKS for reading

When mobile companies understand that they actually need to invest in testing and security because PC games are not the only ones abused. I've found this in every company.
<<

CassyH

Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 am

:) i'm a bit late on this response, but you're welcome.

Return to Haypi Kingdom Server93