Server 93Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am

Server 93Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

TheShake

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 am

Re: Server 93Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate KingOfSwag for expert. He is a very knowledgable player and very helpful.
<<

NZ-KIWI

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 am

Hi would like to nominate my self as I am active nice and have been playing this game for around 2 years and I think I know enough to help ppl through the game and play fairly. I hope you will consider me to be a good nomination
NZ-KIWI
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:04 pm

NZ-KIWI wrote:Hi would like to nominate my self as I am active nice and have been playing this game for around 2 years and I think I know enough to help ppl through the game and play fairly. I hope you will consider me to be a good nomination
NZ-KIWI

support1 wrote: Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

A good start would be learning to read the rules. :)
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

QEleanor16

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

I know the server has only been out two days, but I would like to nominate Sabie<3 (the heart is vertical and all colored in, can do it on my keyboard to show you, but she is easy to find, always active and helpful when needed)
<<

Brodie474

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 am

I would like to nominate jakey-baby

He is always active and Played/loved the game for a long time I know he would make a great and helpful expert he never favours anyone and is an all round nice player :)
<<

Bucky1349

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 am

Please consider KingofSwag for expert.

he is helpful and very fair. He knows all the rules.

thank you
<<

ScareFair

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 am

Honestly if you would want my opinion I think Sabine<3 would be a good expert. However, I dont think that she wants to be expert. But you should sfill consider her to be one lol.
<<

RAIDER_X

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 pm

id like to nominate bio-drag0n... he helped me to start the game and mailed me guides... he was real nice and patience because i have no clue how to do anything untill i met him :D
<<

Mickey78-4

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 am

I would like to nominate missy. She has earned it with her play in other servers as well as this one. This is the first person I have nominated in 2-3 years of playing this game....That is how strongly I feel she deserves it.
Next

Return to Server 93 Expert Nominations