FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 93Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

ICmnipul8R

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Re: Server 93Expert Nominations

Hi,
I would like to nominate Fallenzaku as an expert on server 93. Fallen is a very fair and helpful player. He knows and understands most if not all aspects of haypi kingdom. He helps many players and is always willing to go out of his way to make sure the haypi experience is a good one. I have know fallen for a while now and feel he would make an excellent addition to the expert team! Fallen is on haypi kingdom everyday and already spends alot of his time online assisting others. I hope he will be considered for the expert position.

Thank you
Icmnipul8r
Server 93
<<

deusXTC

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 am

I will like to put my nomination for fallenzaku of server 93.

I'm not on the server but playing (against him) on other servers I know he is good player and plays usually daily.

He has been playing since server 83 (the server we are old rivals on) so he has game experience and is use to dealing with people and spammers in world chat...server 83 was notorious for players like winfield and the fish.

So I say take a look at him and if memory serves he was up for expert in s83 also with Sybil supporting him.
<<

G.T.O

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 pm

deusXTC wrote:I will like to put my nomination for fallenzaku of server 93.

I'm not on the server but playing (against him) on other servers I know he is good player and plays usually daily.

He has been playing since server 83 (the server we are old rivals on) so he has game experience and is use to dealing with people and spammers in world chat...server 83 was notorious for players like winfield and the fish.

So I say take a look at him and if memory serves he was up for expert in s83 also with Sybil supporting him.

I would like to nominate FallenZaku to be the Expert of S93.
I knew him in S83 several years ago. He is always on line and know mostly things about this game. And he like to help players , especially the newbies.
<<

tradewind9

Baron

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:02 pm

yeap, me towards for fallen.
-tradewind9, server 92 (Merge to 128)
Previous

Return to Server 93 Expert Nominations