FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster 3 is Now Available

Moderators: support9, support87

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:23 am

Haypi Monster 3 is Now Available

Haypi Monster 3 , the latest release of Monster series is now available on App Store!
The story takes place on a beautiful and mysterious land, where lives a variety of bizarre monsters. Each monster trainer has a dream in his mind. That is to find his fondest monsters in search of this land and fight with them.

:
Embark on epic fantasy adventures on this monster wonderland.

● Explore this vast and mysterious mainland
It’s worthwhile for you to search everywhere on this vast expanse of land. You will encounter annoying monsters and BOSSES that block your way. You will need to help inhabitants solve their problems in exchange for rich rewards. And you may also need to bargain with vendors to buy rare goods. The lairs for those animals hovering over, formidable bullies and ancient treasure in the desert ruins are waiting for you.

:
Haypi Monster 3 introduce this excellent upgradation to amaze you in each combat.
● Fight and match accordingly to form various armies
Monsters with different elements have different skills. You can create a variety of armies, such as Weather group, Double blade, Control center…everything can be matched except the unimaginable ones. More matches are waiting for you to create!

:
● Redesigned the monster training strategy with an all-new all-different cultivation theory. Forge an invincible monster by Level up, Star up, Awaken, Skill enhancement and Talent activation.

● Train the strongest monster through various ways
Keep strengthening up will make you level up; upgrading stars will help your element evolve; awaking can change your appearance as well as skills. Besides, there is skill updating, potency activating… and more than 6 dimensions to help you to train more super strong monsters.

:
On this new world, ancient treasures are everywhere. Raid on the PvP World and clas with other trainers with the help of your monster friends!

● Glory in the ancient battle field
You may settle in this ancient battle field with your fondest monsters and fight with them in this place filled with treasures and dangers. You can encounter close friends as well as dreadful enemies. Who shall laugh last?

● Delicate and powerful training base
Rare recipes are gained through the adventures to allow the skillful trainers to prepare the necessities for their next journey. Collecting magic scrolls allows learners in the holy temple to study the sealed magic. Every time you come back to the base, it is for the purpose of travelling farther for the next conquest.

Wish you have a good time in Haypi World!
<<

Amirea

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Re: Haypi Monster 3 is Now Available

Guys i have Download the new Update but now when i click on an Event then the game close what can i do then when i play this game i will too play the events when i can

Amirea :(
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:49 am

Re: Haypi Monster 3 is Now Available

Haypi Monster 3 is not an update of Haypi Monster, it is totally a different game

Where is my game Haypi Monster, i've spent lot of time on it and you just delete it ??

Return to Haypi News