Server 92 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 am

Server 92 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

MoTioNLe55

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:35 am

Re: Server 92 Expert Nominations

I nominate Risk92 for expert. He's very helpful, and answers as many questions as he can. It doesn't matter to him whether or not they're in his alliance, his kindness spreads to everybody :) I really hope he gets voted in.
<<

Tokinz

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:41 am

I also vote for Risk92 for expert as well. I have been playing the game for under 2 hours and he has already brought me up to speed. Within minutes of me joining the game he was there with an answer for every question I had. In short the man is a champion. Hero! Expert for sure.
<<

Wubbs

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 am

I would like to nominate meowr for expert. I have known her on other servers and she has been kind and helpful. She is a fair person. I also like the idea of more female experts, they tend to have a level head. Thank you.
<<

Lucent92

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

I nomiate Drex92 for expert. He has been friendly and helpful and can make the frustrating situations I've had so far very fun. He's a laid back easy going guy.

It seems he has had experience with older servers, and is an older mature gentleman who plays haypi throughout the day, even at his desk job!

Server 92 would greatly benefit his friendly attitude and his heart of a teacher.

Lucent
<<

Inferno066

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:24 pm

I would like to nominate Drex92. I have played with him since S71 and he knows the mechanics of the game and is always in world chat helping others with questions. I am playing on s92 with him now and he is still in wc and worried more about helping others then just gaining for himself.
<<

Goober1682

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:53 pm

I would like to nominate fortify92 for expert. He has always been a great ambassador to the game of haypi kingdom with a wealth of knowledge to share. He has taught me many things that has made the game much more enjoyable to me. I think he would be one of the better experts I've dealt with. Always fair and quick with advice. Fortify92 for expert!!!
<<

Verver123

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am

I would like to nominate Meowr as she always takes time out to help ppl when they need any help.
<<

xVamp1r3x

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 am

I would like to nominate Risk92 for expert. He is very kind and helpful. I have played with him on other servers and is very knowledgable. To him there are no dumb questions and he is active in WC. I couldn't ask anything more for a expert in this new server.
<<

ManiacJoey

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 pm

I would like to nominate 1ladyBinks, extremely helpfull and kind to everyone!
Next

Return to Server 92 Expert Nominations