FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 92 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Ziggyhiggs

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 am

Re: Server 92 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate 1ladybinks. For expert on s92. As a player on chat I have found her to be polite,knowledge and always has an ear for new players just starting out and their questions.

This is a new server, the door to haypi kingdom for anyone who tries to play. We need someone experienced and is willing to help those players enjoy this game the way we all do. Not just someone who tells folks to stop swearing on chat hoping they get expert. But someone able to help new players grow so I can hit their armies after they mature. 1ladybinks for expert .thank you.
Ziggyhiggs expert s123
Zigghigg expert s128
Ziggydiggs expert s603
Ziggyhiggy expert at life
<<

Brendens

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Ziggyhiggs wrote:I would like to nominate 1ladybinks. For expert on s92. As a player on chat I have found her to be polite,knowledge and always has an ear for new players just starting out and their questions.

This is a new server, the door to haypi kingdom for anyone who tries to play. We need someone experienced and is willing to help those players enjoy this game the way we all do. Not just someone who tells folks to stop swearing on chat hoping they get expert. But someone able to help new players grow so I can hit their armies after they mature. 1ladybinks for expert .thank you.

Lol the part about hitting their armies made me laugh, anyway I'd like to nominate her too and and Hidden. They are both great platers and know the game very well.
Brendens s124 - Very active
ScareFair s93- Little visits.
<<

WarMonkeey

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:18 am

I would like to Nominate Fortify92 for expert on s92, hes a veteran player that knows his game
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:14 pm

I would like to nominate SHimHIDDEN for expert. he has always remained calm while being bashed for helping his fellow players. he is very courteous and knowledgeable about the game.

Go shim!! Keep it up.
<<

Arsee17

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm

I nominate .:kattie:. for expert. she is extremely friendly and promotes people to not cuss in the world chat. She is extremely helpful too. Please make her an expert
<<

D-money00

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 am

I very super duper ultra mega highly recommend .:kattie:. for expert. She is always being very nice to ppl. She manages to keep the peace in the server, settle arguments, and always helps out new members. Plus if u don't vote for her I'll post a 5 paragraph essay on her about y u should :twisted:
<<

C10udBr3ak

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 am

I think ..katie.. Should be nominated because she is not only good at this game shes kind and helpful to other players :)
<<

Laynard

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 am

deathmn
<<

BlueMerle

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I would like to nominate icehole as expert because he is very knowledgeable about the game and always friendly and willing to help others...I believe he's a great asset to the game and to it's players. PLEASE GIVE HIM THE RESPECT HE DESERVES...Thanks for listening
<<

ripsinn

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm

I dont know if its too late for nominations...but Id like to nominate Kelso17. Ive never seen someone go out of their way to ask in wc if anyone needs help. Most people are too busy talking about themselves to do that. Hes polite and around to help, and you can tell he knows the game... a lot. When I asked for help he took me aside and explained everything I needed in a way I could easily understand. I dont post on here but I wanted to share. I hope you get expert one day Kelso, thanks.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 92 Expert Nominations