FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

... well this is awkward

Moderators: support1, support54

<<

Undeadowl

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 pm

... well this is awkward

this is just gonna be hella awkward no matter how i state it so wtf ill just say it straight. :oops: there's this one girl that I like, but I'm also friends with her. she's also seems to act like she feels a bit awkward around me recently, also tells me that shes confused and wants some time to think everytime we talk alone :? (even when I don't even wanna bring up my feelings ( kinda feels like being pushed away. it hurts :cry: )) anyhow, is there a way to really just ask her out but not risk our friendship in any way? i do wanna be together with her but i also don't wanna make our current friendship feel extremely awkward. gulp. ive talked to a few friends about it but they cant think of anything. (best i could think of was to say it was a joke if she rejects, but i think she may know me too well to believe its a joke). well anyways that's my awkward summer dilemma. :oops:
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: ... well this is awkward

Undeadowl wrote:this is just gonna be hella awkward no matter how i state it so wtf ill just say it straight. :oops: there's this one girl that I like, but I'm also friends with her. she's also seems to act like she feels a bit awkward around me recently, also tells me that shes confused and wants some time to think everytime we talk alone :? (even when I don't even wanna bring up my feelings ( kinda feels like being pushed away. it hurts :cry: )) anyhow, is there a way to really just ask her out but not risk our friendship in any way? i do wanna be together with her but i also don't wanna make our current friendship feel extremely awkward. gulp. ive talked to a few friends about it but they cant think of anything. (best i could think of was to say it was a joke if she rejects, but i think she may know me too well to believe its a joke). well anyways that's my awkward summer dilemma. :oops:

not the best at advice but:
depends how long you have been with her?
and what does she consider you as just a friend or maybe something more?
if you have been with her for a year or longer you should ask her out ;)

but ya it just depends
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

life321123

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 am

Sorry, can't help you here bro... :mrgreen:
=:|Haypi Dragon Slayer|:=
waiting for an update...
---------------------------------------------------------------
death123321 --->SERVER 2
life321123 --->SERVER 29
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 am

Undeadowl wrote:this is just gonna be hella awkward no matter how i state it so wtf ill just say it straight. :oops: there's this one girl that I like, but I'm also friends with her. she's also seems to act like she feels a bit awkward around me recently, also tells me that shes confused and wants some time to think everytime we talk alone :? (even when I don't even wanna bring up my feelings ( kinda feels like being pushed away. it hurts :cry: )) anyhow, is there a way to really just ask her out but not risk our friendship in any way? i do wanna be together with her but i also don't wanna make our current friendship feel extremely awkward. gulp. Ive talked to a few friends about it but they cant think of anything. (best i could think of was to say it was a joke if she rejects, but i think she may know me too well to believe its a joke). well anyways that's my awkward summer dilemma. :oops:

Nope. This is not possible. (Sorry to be brutally honest) Lets say she says yes (yay) then you have more than a friendship. Lets say she says no ( :cry: ) Then she knows that you want something more, but she doesn't. You know that she doesn't want something more. If she were to want to "stay friends" it would be for completely selfish reasons (as she knows you like her as more than a friend) and it may turn into resentment. Best advice is if you are confident she'll say yes, ask her out. Don't be daft. Look for signs, the way she smiles at you etc. You'll never know until you try though. Is it worth the risk?
<3
Pink is fun<3
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:00 am

As a side note, this is not to say you could never be friends again. But it may take awhile (if she were to turn you down), perhaps when you find someone else and she realizes that it wouldn't be presumptuous of her to think that you think of her as only a friend.
Pink is fun<3
<<

Undeadowl

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Raxzk wrote:
Undeadowl wrote:this is just gonna be hella awkward no matter how i state it so wtf ill just say it straight. :oops: there's this one girl that I like, but I'm also friends with her. she's also seems to act like she feels a bit awkward around me recently, also tells me that shes confused and wants some time to think everytime we talk alone :? (even when I don't even wanna bring up my feelings ( kinda feels like being pushed away. it hurts :cry: )) anyhow, is there a way to really just ask her out but not risk our friendship in any way? i do wanna be together with her but i also don't wanna make our current friendship feel extremely awkward. gulp. Ive talked to a few friends about it but they cant think of anything. (best i could think of was to say it was a joke if she rejects, but i think she may know me too well to believe its a joke). well anyways that's my awkward summer dilemma. :oops:

Nope. This is not possible. (Sorry to be brutally honest) Lets say she says yes (yay) then you have more than a friendship. Lets say she says no ( :cry: ) Then she knows that you want something more, but she doesn't. You know that she doesn't want something more. If she were to want to "stay friends" it would be for completely selfish reasons (as she knows you like her as more than a friend) and it may turn into resentment. Best advice is if you are confident she'll say yes, ask her out. Don't be daft. Look for signs, the way she smiles at you etc. You'll never know until you try though. Is it worth the risk?
<3

really really wish i listened to u than RO. Alcohol Binge time!!!! :cry:
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Sorry :l :shock: :?
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Undeadowl

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 pm

RO-5ELiTE wrote:Sorry :l :shock: :?

np, and somehow the passing off as a joke thing worked. We're still buds :D
<<

thLove

Baron

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Being a girl myself, I'll tell you that your friendship is sure to be affected if you confess your feelings. There's no way around it. Even if both of you remain as friends.. Awkwardness between the both of you is unavoidable :3
<<

life321123

Marquis

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Well... There are plenty of fish in the sea <><
Speaking of which, I need one too <3
=:|Haypi Dragon Slayer|:=
waiting for an update...
---------------------------------------------------------------
death123321 --->SERVER 2
life321123 --->SERVER 29