FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 122 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 am

Server 122 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Mickey78

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:25 am

Re: Server 122 Expert Nominations Discussion

Okay...well I have said in the past thank you for finding me worthy. But it is clear to me that this board is a joke and holds no weight at all...Anyone who looks at the nomination board from server 73 would see I had the support of basicly the whole server. This is a merged server and I see several experts lvl 12 and under that have had the title for 8 months plus...For me I say shame on haypi for bestowing a title to undeserving players then failing to properly evaluate those players...Or stating that there are to many now when no evaluation was ever done in 73. Then hearing if they continue to be inactive the title will be removed by support. When? I am growing bitter because it isn't right. In 73 I stated I would be fine with not receiving the title so long as bluehair and hubbaboom were demoted. Bluehair and hubbaboom were both local about their dislike of the server and inactive. Bluehair quit all together so I don't even know if he made to merge or not. It is a joke...
If you know me, you are lucky indeed. :-)

Return to Server 122 Expert Nominations