FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server Maintenance with Version 1.54 Release

<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Re: Server Maintenance with Version 1.54 Release

-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Remember the saying "careful what you wish for"?
Well we got screwed again... HEAVILY...
I have seen 4-5 purple stones on wheel, and missed after re-spinning..
Wheel is practically BS now! Why keep the auto-spin button when manual and auto are the same thing now?
And network problems are beautiful!
Free coins removal, how kind of you, thats 20-10 coins per day from downloading games!
Thumbs up haypi...
P.s nest time try make it more interesting by clearing out warehouses and warehouse upgrades and just say its an irreversible error...
P.s.s i now think qsv isnt so bad compared to what i/we all lost... Im never getting those energy crystals now...
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

Gothe1

Beginner

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:06 pm

S3 players spinning up eggs on b5 wheel but not getting them in wharehouse. The wheel is a screwed up as haypi!! Other players have spun up lv3 synths and not got them in wharehouse!! What u spin is NOT WHAT U GET!!!

DO NOT SPEND COINS ON WHEEL!!!!
Talong is not THAT bad!!
Nickluvskayla server 3
Lava 39 explore
Devil 35 Main
Crystal 30
Leashy 28
Angelo 27 Useless!!
Naughty 24
Roco 20
<<

Donvin

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 am

Hi support,

After the update all my attachment rewards gone?
Due to insufficient space of my inventory that need quite a sum of coins to buy.

Able to return me those stuff, I'm quite unhappy with those 200silver to buy level 4 item bug and QSV, plus until now I don't get angelo nor devil since few month already and the stuff on the attachment has no expiry date or notice.

Please assist.

Thank you.
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:18 am

Donvin wrote:Hi support,

Due to insufficient space of my inventory that need quite a sum of coins to buy.

Able to return me those stuff, I'm quite unhappy with those 200silver to buy level 4 item bug and QSV, plus until now I don't get angelo nor devil since few month already and the stuff on the attachment has no expiry date or notice.

Please assist.

Thank you.

Right. Cause obviously support is going to do something right for once. Just cut your losses and move on, you're never seeing those items again.
haypi dragon
fish1011 (ios s7) - crystal level 35
fish1100 (android s29) - Roco level 39

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 am

Gothe1 wrote:S3 players spinning up eggs on b5 wheel but not getting them in wharehouse. The wheel is a screwed up as haypi!! Other players have spun up lv3 synths and not got them in wharehouse!! What u spin is NOT WHAT U GET!!!

DO NOT SPEND COINS ON WHEEL!!!!

Originally i posted this in general discussion under Ro's update review,

Just did 545 with 2 other S8's, I respun 1 time, landed on silver coin but said i won painted egg. I look in warehouse, sure enough got an egg. Jassem respins for 40 coins, doesnt know about the bug, spins for synth 4. Fianally lands on it, is all haypi (lol) then i tell him to check and make sure. NOT THERE WTH??

40 coins gone, no synth 4, probably got player xp.

This needs addressing NOW!!!

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Donvin

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 am

Rector18 wrote:

Please assist.

Thank you.

Right. Cause obviously support is going to do something right for once. Just cut your losses and move on, you're never seeing those items again.

U get what I mean? I did not buy any of the bug either or use QVS, the attachment was an event that haypi giving for free item to those who's player was higher. So the attacent was gone after the update, it not fair right?!? My main dragon only equip with 3 lvl 4 stone and others was lvl 3 stone.

Now they make the game even harder for me on PVP as in S25 play we able to kill me with max lvl 5 stone and was low lvl. I give up on this game. This make me sickening of what haypi had become.

Sigh~
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Donvin wrote:
Rector18 wrote:

Please assist.

Thank you.

U get what I mean? I did not buy any of the bug either or use QVS, the attachment was an event that haypi giving for free item to those who's player was higher. So the attacent was gone after the update, it not fair right?!? My main dragon only equip with 3 lvl 4 stone and others was lvl 3 stone.

Now they make the game even harder for me on PVP as in S25 play we able to kill me with max lvl 5 stone and was low lvl. I give up on this game. This make me sickening of what haypi had become.

Sigh~

Im not sure if this is relevant, but Items on mail will expire after 10 days ( not sure exactl) there is a post or sticky in general section regarding this.
Posting in the forum will get u no where i suggest u mail support directly using the built-in mail system
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Basically, haypi sucks, they keep getting suckier, one problem down a few hundred more arise!
I mean you see an update when ever there is a helpful glitch like spinwheel double spin.. But when was the last time they updated the game for new items and stuff?
Sure find a helpful bug BAM its gone.. We all know qsv isnt gone because they mainly wanted to remove qsv, but the rumored new spinwheel glitch and stuff..
Makes me think, why do i care about playing this game fairly?
You get something good, use it ASAP and be done with it, because it wont last for long!
Haypi doesnt really care about money either... they simply dont give F*ck!
And we, regular players keep coming back for more like drug addicts

Thank you haypi, may you get suckier by each coming update!
Thumbs up!
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

MikeyMikey

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Rofl haypi isn't just unfair it seems like they reward players for qsv glitch, on s21 one of our infamous qsv dragons got 2 lvl4 synths in 1 day(today)...Next time I see a glitch I'm gonna exploit the hell out of it in some hope i also get rewarded.. Still don't know why I keep playing this game, it was clearly made by down-syndromes.. Don't think I will be for much longer
PreviousNext

Return to Updates