FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Dragon V1.3 Updates

<<

SonicAudio

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Re: Haypi Dragon V1.3 Updates

When you die (regardless of level you will die especially with the level cap and the exp sitting a 0 regardless of actions taken) you will coin the CD for re try or you will coin training to get higher up the tree but eather way it is now ways to use coins with out fixing the old broke one
<<

Kyler4

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:17 am

sorry haypi but this is bad.. a dragon that used to take me forever to level now takes me even longer dince u failed on the player and dragon
xp rewards. fix this sometime soon? otherwise this game is going to be just repeating levels 1000 times to level a dragon once which will be pointless
<<

Maneut

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 am

Kyler4 wrote:sorry haypi but this is bad.. a dragon that used to take me forever to level now takes me even longer dince u failed on the player and dragon
xp rewards. fix this sometime soon? otherwise this game is going to be just repeating levels 1000 times to level a dragon once which will be pointless

I agreed, Its painful before... now it's even more ridiculously so x.x
<<

tsan76

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:48 am

Y'all straight fuqqed up pvp with this update, taking away 700-800 health and mana for no good reason >:/
Give us back coins for wasting em on getting orange stones and training since it's mostly useless now :p
<<

403ep3

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 am

I think my next message will be the opinion of many of the high level people on server 3:

1) the tree is glitched and doesn't even count levels and points properly.
2) woo pee, you made the pvp so much better. I could be less civilized and actually type out what I really want you to do with your pvp update, but I will be mature about it. From the first update you got a lot of people motivated to level their characters to compete in pvp and try to be the best. Once you took our money and several of us leveled to lvl 40, you pretty much told us that you don't care anymore. I know you're a business and you are trying to get more new people to enter the game but I know 100% sure you will lose at least 25% of the money you get from selling coins. These 25% compromise of the lvl 35+ you royally screwed in pvp by taking away hp and mp to make it even. Why the hell would "we" (your beloved customers) spend so much money and time to level up our characters when a newbie lvl 25 can take us out after we first hit them with rage.
I love you gouge us of our money and then set us aside and look for new prey. This is what you did with haypi kingdom and that's one of the reasons why I quit that game. It's honestly a joke that you screw your best customers in order to get new customers that you will most likely screw over in the near future.
This was a fun game and I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of 1.3 but many of us wish you would have never updated the game at all. Thanks to your update of pvp, you most likely lost 1000's to 10,000's from customers that were so loyal to you.

Ps. There is probably more that I could rant about but I'm done for now. FYI I only wrote this because people knew I had an account and asked me to complain to "support."

Signed,

Your now unloyal soon to be ex-customer.
<<

Maneut

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:28 am

Please give us back the old exp.. the exp now is too low.. taking a long long time to level, its getting super boring..
<<

life321123

Marquis

Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:06 pm

I find it easier to lvl up now actually ;)

Because I don't grind as much as I used to, I just use the tree which gives me alot of exp, coins even items with enough leaf. It's kinda impossible for me to get higher than floor 25 but I guess it's another challenge I took when I started playing. And it has it's individual ranking system to keep me playing.
Sadly it's only a daily thing but nevertheless it's rewarding. :D
=:|Haypi Dragon Slayer|:=
waiting for an update...
---------------------------------------------------------------
death123321 --->SERVER 2
life321123 --->SERVER 29
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:32 pm

life321123 wrote:I find it easier to lvl up now actually ;)

Because I don't grind as much as I used to, I just use the tree which gives me alot of exp, coins even items with enough leaf. It's kinda impossible for me to get higher than floor 25 but I guess it's another challenge I took when I started playing. And it has it's individual ranking system to keep me playing.
Sadly it's only a daily thing but nevertheless it's rewarding. :D

I agree with you all the way life
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Some_Chick

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 pm

i agree as well. love the tree. i feel like i can actually level my dragons again without coins. tree gives great xp. also just realized i can use my weak dragons at beginibg of tree so i can get them some exp too.

Love The Tree!
would love to see the next activity in store.
also need multipkayer tree or more multiplayer levels so we can team up on sets of levels not just bosses.

Thamks
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Some_Chick wrote:i agree as well. love the tree. i feel like i can actually level my dragons again without coins. tree gives great xp. also just realized i can use my weak dragons at beginibg of tree so i can get them some exp too.

Love The Tree!
would love to see the next activity in store.
also need multipkayer tree or more multiplayer levels so we can team up on sets of levels not just bosses.

Thamks

Now that would be sick!!!
multilayer lvles like several of them, like the tree but with others help to get far
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Updates