FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Dragon V1.2 Updates

<<

MrMooMoo56

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:01 am

Re: Haypi Dragon V1.1 Updates

I'll be glad to see the new updates, can't wait
Cowwyz/MrMooMoo56: Server 56 Expert (Retired Peeps!)
I am the ᏨᎧᎳᎳᎩᏃ༶...fear me!!!
<<

Topgrinder

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:26 am

So when is the update going to be available? 1 day? 1 month? 1 year? Or is it on the haypi adventure sched?
<<

Alluziion

Beginner

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:24 am

Topgrinder wrote:So when is the update going to be available? 1 day? 1 month? 1 year? Or is it on the haypi adventure sched?

The fact that they have posted "teaser information" about the update on the forum suggests to me that it would be within the next week or two. Any longer and the hype and anticipation would die down causing people to get frustrated and bored. It would be bad marketing to say the least.
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 am

Alluziion wrote:
Topgrinder wrote:So when is the update going to be available? 1 day? 1 month? 1 year? Or is it on the haypi adventure sched?

The fact that they have posted "teaser information" about the update on the forum suggests to me that it would be within the next week or two. Any longer and the hype and anticipation would die down causing people to get frustrated and bored. It would be bad marketing to say the least.

When a app update gets submitted to apple the developer doesn't get told when. They are very likely waiting on apple. So a week or so.
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Rylah000

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:33 am

you know it makes me mad that they would even post something like this its like they didnt want to fix any of the server bugs any of the connecting bugs or anything like that i downloaded haypi dragon about a month ago and played it once for two hours or so and then closed the app to go somewhere and when i tried to relaunch the app and start the game all i get is connecting its very annoying that they didnt rush out to fix any of the connecting issues and that it has taken over a month to get an update out considering a little more than half of the reviews ive read are about the connecting after being played once and i have heard that people who have been muted get muted forever instead of the default time and just cmon haypi i love the games HATE the housekeeping for them......... ive been waiting for an update just to be able to play this game i got addicted to and then could never play again.... i know you guys have the update out whether your waiting on apple or anything like that you need to rush updates out fixing minor things and then bring a big redesign update out not all at once it makes players like me unhappy and lose the hype of wanting to play the game again after a month of waiting some people probably wont take a second look at this app after waiting this long im surprised i still have it wasting space on my phone,, either way im excited to see you guys are changing stuff but next time read your reviews more often and fix the servers pleaseeeeeeee
<<

Gentlemann

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 am

Totally pumped for this. Wish theyd have a twitter or something of the like where we can get more updated tidbits on whats going on.

Also, Rylah000 - My eyes felt like they were being stabbed by knifes when reading your post. Learn to use puncuation and paragraphs. I like reading peoples' post on forums but yours is illegible.
<<

Minecraft

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:10 am

Amazing, can't wait!
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Rylah000 wrote:you know it makes me mad that they would even post something like this its like they didnt want to fix any of the server bugs any of the connecting bugs or anything like that i downloaded haypi dragon about a month ago and played it once for two hours or so and then closed the app to go somewhere and when i tried to relaunch the app and start the game all i get is connecting its very annoying that they didnt rush out to fix any of the connecting issues and that it has taken over a month to get an update out considering a little more than half of the reviews ive read are about the connecting after being played once and i have heard that people who have been muted get muted forever instead of the default time and just cmon haypi i love the games HATE the housekeeping for them......... ive been waiting for an update just to be able to play this game i got addicted to and then could never play again.... i know you guys have the update out whether your waiting on apple or anything like that you need to rush updates out fixing minor things and then bring a big redesign update out not all at once it makes players like me unhappy and lose the hype of wanting to play the game again after a month of waiting some people probably wont take a second look at this app after waiting this long im surprised i still have it wasting space on my phone,, either way im excited to see you guys are changing stuff but next time read your reviews more often and fix the servers pleaseeeeeeee

First of all, there are not many major (or even minor) bugs in the game, and those which they know of are in fact going to be fixed (probably in this update, and they just weren't mentioned). For your connection problem, to play the game you need to have a reliable Internet connection at all times. If you do, try re-downloading the game. It seems to work just fine for pretty much everybody else.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

1dcampos

Marquis

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:03 am

I literally check every morning just hoping it will be out!

I CANT WAIT!!! :mrgreen:
Haypi Kingdom
1dcampos 71/120 Retired
1D_XD 87 Retired

Haypi Dragon
Gilbatorix Player level 31 Server 2
Roco level 40/Leshy level 21/Lava level 25/Crystal level 30/Angelo level 31

I am Gilbatorix. HEAR ME ROAR!
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 am

1dcampos wrote:I literally check every morning just hoping it will be out!

I CANT WAIT!!! :mrgreen:

Me 2 bug I check every night. Also don't hit me again xD jk
PreviousNext

Return to Updates