FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Dragon V1.2 Updates

<<

AdiNoob

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: Haypi Dragon Updates

support1 wrote:This update hasnot been out yet, but it won't take long.

O RLY?
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:21 am

AdiNoob wrote:

O RLY?

Its been a week. Apple takes about two weeks most times.
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Rylah000

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:08 am

Re: Haypi Dragon V1.1 Updates

Arythy wrote:
Rylah000 wrote:you know it makes me mad that they would even post something like this its like they didnt want to fix any of the server bugs any of the connecting bugs or anything like that i downloaded haypi dragon about a month ago and played it once for two hours or so and then closed the app to go somewhere and when i tried to relaunch the app and start the game all i get is connecting its very annoying that they didnt rush out to fix any of the connecting issues and that it has taken over a month to get an update out considering a little more than half of the reviews ive read are about the connecting after being played once and i have heard that people who have been muted get muted forever instead of the default time and just cmon haypi i love the games HATE the housekeeping for them......... ive been waiting for an update just to be able to play this game i got addicted to and then could never play again.... i know you guys have the update out whether your waiting on apple or anything like that you need to rush updates out fixing minor things and then bring a big redesign update out not all at once it makes players like me unhappy and lose the hype of wanting to play the game again after a month of waiting some people probably wont take a second look at this app after waiting this long im surprised i still have it wasting space on my phone,, either way im excited to see you guys are changing stuff but next time read your reviews more often and fix the servers pleaseeeeeeee

First of all, there are not many major (or even minor) bugs in the game, and those which they know of are in fact going to be fixed (probably in this update, and they just weren't mentioned). For your connection problem, to play the game you need to have a reliable Internet connection at all times. If you do, try re-downloading the game. It seems to work just fine for pretty much everybody else.

Okay, for one I'm not stupid like yourself. Two I have a perfectly fine Internet can play whatever other game on my phone. Three your retarded for thinking I didn't try redownloading the app. And four your an ignorant person because the game crashes, has several connection issues, and look around besides these forums and see how many bugs you find!! So you can find some politeness in this forum instead of being some ignorant punk that happened to be lucky enough to not get screwed by the one time play and connecting screen. Whether they are waitin on apple or whatever there should've been an update 1.02 fixing connection bugs... Which is the point of the paragraph I wrote out of rage and for the person who commented on my post first your an idiot I put it in that format for a reason it was a list and had no need for punctuation or a paragraph format so get off of my nuts and do something productive besides being the grammar police on some forum..
<<

Rylah000

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 am

And overall I'm pretty excited for the update nothing against haypi or anyone else all great games start off buggy it just usually doesn't take a full month to produce a bug fixing update
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Not to be rude, but it does work for pretty much everybody currently, and I don't appreciate being called stupid for saying so. I'm sure your issue will be fixed if it's not just a problem with your device.

-Ary
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Mutaz24

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Rylah000 wrote:
Arythy wrote:
Rylah000 wrote:you know it makes me mad that they would even post something like this its like they didnt want to fix any of the server bugs any of the connecting bugs or anything like that i downloaded haypi dragon about a month ago and played it once for two hours or so and then closed the app to go somewhere and when i tried to relaunch the app and start the game all i get is connecting its very annoying that they didnt rush out to fix any of the connecting issues and that it has taken over a month to get an update out considering a little more than half of the reviews ive read are about the connecting after being played once and i have heard that people who have been muted get muted forever instead of the default time and just cmon haypi i love the games HATE the housekeeping for them......... ive been waiting for an update just to be able to play this game i got addicted to and then could never play again.... i know you guys have the update out whether your waiting on apple or anything like that you need to rush updates out fixing minor things and then bring a big redesign update out not all at once it makes players like me unhappy and lose the hype of wanting to play the game again after a month of waiting some people probably wont take a second look at this app after waiting this long im surprised i still have it wasting space on my phone,, either way im excited to see you guys are changing stuff but next time read your reviews more often and fix the servers pleaseeeeeeee

First of all, there are not many major (or even minor) bugs in the game, and those which they know of are in fact going to be fixed (probably in this update, and they just weren't mentioned). For your connection problem, to play the game you need to have a reliable Internet connection at all times. If you do, try re-downloading the game. It seems to work just fine for pretty much everybody else.

Okay, for one I'm not stupid like yourself. Two I have a perfectly fine Internet can play whatever other game on my phone. Three your retarded for thinking I didn't try redownloading the app. And four your an ignorant person because the game crashes, has several connection issues, and look around besides these forums and see how many bugs you find!! So you can find some politeness in this forum instead of being some ignorant punk that happened to be lucky enough to not get screwed by the one time play and connecting screen. Whether they are waitin on apple or whatever there should've been an update 1.02 fixing connection bugs... Which is the point of the paragraph I wrote out of rage and for the person who commented on my post first your an idiot I put it in that format for a reason it was a list and had no need for punctuation or a paragraph format so get off of my nuts and do something productive besides being the grammar police on some forum..

Harsh.. I'm sure Ary was only trying to help, not make you look stupid.
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:17 am

Rylah000 wrote:Okay, for one I'm not stupid like yourself. Two I have a perfectly fine Internet can play whatever other game on my phone. Three your retarded for thinking I didn't try redownloading the app. And four your an ignorant person because the game crashes, has several connection issues, and look around besides these forums and see how many bugs you find!! So you can find some politeness in this forum instead of being some ignorant punk that happened to be lucky enough to not get screwed by the one time play and connecting screen. Whether they are waitin on apple or whatever there should've been an update 1.02 fixing connection bugs... Which is the point of the paragraph I wrote out of rage and for the person who commented on my post first your an idiot I put it in that format for a reason it was a list and had no need for punctuation or a paragraph format so get off of my nuts and do something productive besides being the grammar police on some forum..

Forum Rules wrote: 1) There will be no disrespecting of other members who are part of the Haypi Kingdoms forums or game. Any public display of idiocy, immaturity and/or shameful actions or words that abuse other people emotionally, intellectually or verbally will be reason for removal from the forum and/or game.
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Some_Chick

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 am

Pleases give us a rough estimate on when update will be out.
<<

AdiNoob

Beginner

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Some_Chick wrote:

Pleases give us a rough estimate on when update will be out.

Is the update released?
Is the update submitted to apple?
Is there someone capable enough to give us more details related to this update and its status?
<<

Minecraft

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Rylah000 wrote:
Arythy wrote:

How is him trying to help you make him stupid, retarded, and ignorant. I'd say your all three of those for even saying that. Honestly just reading what you said back to him for just trying to help you, angers me.
PreviousNext

Return to Updates