FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A stupid bug...

<<

Ioan

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 pm

A stupid bug...

This thing happens me something in pvp:
ex: i get hitted by a rubber ball 3 times, first 800, then 450 then 300. my hp is something like 1/2 .
THEN IT SAYS YOU LOSE AND I GOT KILLED.
I asked the other player what damage he dealed and he said the he dealed 1500, 850, 400.
What the hell is going on???
RIP haypi dragon
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 am

Re: A stupid bug...

Ioan wrote:This thing happens me something in pvp:
ex: i get hitted by a rubber ball 3 times, first 800, then 450 then 300. my hp is something like 1/2 .
THEN IT SAYS YOU LOSE AND I GOT KILLED.
I asked the other player what damage he dealed and he said the he dealed 1500, 850, 400.
What the hell is going on???

This usually happens when the enemy player uses rage. The rage doesn't register on your screen but does on his so you think you live but you really don't. It's kinda annoying lol :(
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

DEAncientNaga

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 am

I have seen this situation many times. More interesting is, one time, I changed my devil to xtal then when I'm in PVP, I saw my devil appear with xtal stats and devil skill, lol. In other people's screen, they would see my xtal can use devil's skill. A few months ago, Schwag also used devil's skill with xtal when he's in 2v2. This bug is ridiculous that looks like hacking. :lol:
    Haypi Dragon Server 8 => Server 101, DEAncientNaga
    Character lvl: 40

Haypi Monster Server 51, BigBlack111
    <<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 pm

DEAncientNaga wrote:I have seen this situation many times. More interesting is, one time, I changed my devil to xtal then when I'm in PVP, I saw my devil appear with xtal stats and devil skill, lol. In other people's screen, they would see my xtal can use devil's skill. A few months ago, Schwag also used devil's skill with xtal when he's in 2v2. This bug is ridiculous that looks :lol: like hacking. :lol:

So that's what that is?? Lol I saw someone eggshell shooting lightning bolts :lol: I thought it was some hack

Dragon Badge.

Lava Lvl: 27

HK
    PocoTaco: S93
    Phayse: S99
    <<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:15 am

PocoTaco wrote:
    DEAncientNaga wrote:I have seen this situation many times. More interesting is, one time, I changed my devil to xtal then when I'm in PVP, I saw my devil appear with xtal stats and devil skill, lol. In other people's screen, they would see my xtal can use devil's skill. A few months ago, Schwag also used devil's skill with xtal when he's in 2v2. This bug is ridiculous that looks :lol: like hacking. :lol:

So that's what that is?? Lol I saw someone eggshell shooting lightning bolts :lol: I thought it was some hack

theres a hack to it poco
    they may just want to look innocent
    <<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Zrtho wrote:
    PocoTaco wrote:

theres a hack to it poco
    they may just want to look innocent

Oh. Lol. Yeah I thought it was some thing that you get from having a JB

Dragon Badge.