FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dragon glitch??

<<

Holyarrow

Beginner

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:07 am

Dragon glitch??

Hey check it, i dunno if this had happen to any of you. I met this guy 'kawa921' in 1/1 pvp. He uses leshy. I curse him, but then he uses vampire ( devil skill) to cure the curse. The point is,how a leshy be able to use other skills, instead of vine and flower???? i forgot so screenshot because i was stunned that moment he uses bat to me. the 'statement of plug in' at the 'news' is always been there since months ago. But why didnt the system didnt even fix the glitch and bannn the cheated users???? Its no fair...
Angelo lvl40 - defensive
Devil lvl40 - offensive
All lvl5 stones
Never buy gold coins.
s7. trying to protect and assist teamates :)
<<

DEAncientNaga

Beginner

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 am

Re: Dragon glitch??

Holyarrow wrote:Hey check it, i dunno if this had happen to any of you. I met this guy 'kawa921' in 1/1 pvp. He uses leshy. I curse him, but then he uses vampire ( devil skill) to cure the curse. The point is,how a leshy be able to use other skills, instead of vine and flower???? i forgot so screenshot because i was stunned that moment he uses bat to me. the 'statement of plug in' at the 'news' is always been there since months ago. But why didnt the system didnt even fix the glitch and bannn the cheated users???? Its no fair...

Glitches and hacks are everywhere, I saw wujunjie's bolt used naughty's walking bomb to my leshy before. Then he lost to my leshy. :shock:
Last edited by DEAncientNaga on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Haypi Dragon Server 8 => Server 101, DEAncientNaga
    Character lvl: 40

Haypi Monster Server 51, BigBlack111
    <<

support4

Elite

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:27 am

We need more info before we take any action.You can send a ss to dragonsupport@haypi.com and give us the detail info when you meet him in pvp next time.
    We want to create a fair environment to all players.
    Hope you understand.
    <<

Holyarrow

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Yes i ll try to get ss. I cant get a ss the first time before because i was stunned myself when he launch that bat from a leshy. Never met him in pvp again afterwards...
    Angelo lvl40 - defensive
    Devil lvl40 - offensive
    All lvl5 stones
    Never buy gold coins.
    s7. trying to protect and assist teamates :)

Return to Bug Report