FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A few

<<

Smyke

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:23 pm

A few

"Dancing Brick"- There is a 4v4 pvp map that has bricks that float on clouds. When you drop the brick on an oppenet the brick does not stop moving. This causes everyone to dc and waste time. This doesn't happen 100% of the time but it does happen alot.

"Bolt"- With every special bomb bolt has you recieve side damage even if it is a direct hit. I do not know if you haypi wanted it that way but it makes that dragon way to powerful. No way lvl 31 bolt with rage should 1 shot a 40 leshy.

"Devil"- I don't believe this is a bug but I do believe it needs fixed. Devil curse can never go away. If this is the case then when some burns a vined player the vine should never go away and if burned player gets vined the burn should never go away. Also when you burn or vine a devil and the bat you in return the vine/burn goes away. Pretty much takes the purpose of vining or burning away. Also I believe devil needs a little nurfing no dragon should be able to 1 shot CRT a full HP dragon at lvl 40.

"log in"- I know it's been reported alot but sometimes when you log in the app crashes not all the time but alot of the time. Also sometimes when I log in it takes a while to load and I'm looking at a black screen.

Thought this was a great updated keep the work up Haypi!
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: A few

Dancing bricks definitely need to be fixed, also some maps with ice two pieces of wood/ice will get stuck sliding and you get kicked.

I think they made bolt overpowered on purpose so people are tempted to buy him. Still don't know anyone who has gotten a fragment for him either. Hopefully this changes soon, really don't want to have to spend $100 for a dragon.

Not sure if the curse thing is new after update, haven't noticed it but I know before update that wasn't true. If it is now then I agree it should go back to how it was before. And devil was nerfed with update and in combination with xtal's hp buff he no longer can one hit a lvl 40 xtal.

Many people thought leshy should've been nerfed with the update and he actually got buffed lol. Think this needs to change.

And the crash after login has happened to me every time since update. Please fix this.

Nice list smyke.
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Devil can still one hit rage CRT a lvl 40 crystal. happened to me today. (devils bat hit me for 4k damage) maybe he had a lvl 5 power stone idk...

bolt is supposed to do that becuase the lightning slams u down. thats why when you on something it goes through the wood/bricks/ice your standing on and damages it. Yeah it stinks... a lvl 29 bolt hit me for 800 but also got 700 grey damage from ground... and then killled me. definetley overpowerd!

;)
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Devils bat and Angelos heal now cure vines, flame & curse as an official power.

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:35 pm

PocoTaco wrote:Devil can still one hit rage CRT a lvl 40 crystal. happened to me today. (devils bat hit me for 4k damage) maybe he had a lvl 5 power stone idk...

bolt is supposed to do that becuase the lightning slams u down. thats why when you on something it goes through the wood/bricks/ice your standing on and damages it. Yeah it stinks... a lvl 29 bolt hit me for 800 but also got 700 grey damage from ground... and then killled me. definetley overpowerd!

;)

If it was 4k it had to be with rage lol. Before the update lvl 40 full oj devil would do 2988 damage on lvl 40 full oj xtal with crit, just barely killing him. Now devils attack is lower and xtals hp is higher, it won't happen without rage.

Also wanna point out, what's the point of having the egg fragments for bolt if they're not even available (at least not yet, hopefully). That's the one thing that pisses me off the most about haypi, they don't explain anything they do.
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 pm

I disagree with the bolt commentary. He dies way easier than the devil ever did so it only seems appropriate his attacks should be stronger.

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

Jassem.m

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:25 pm

phillygrk wrote:I disagree with the bolt commentary. He dies way easier than the devil ever did so it only seems appropriate his attacks should be stronger.

I completely agree with Philly , if u have bolt u will understand what we mean.
His hp even same or less than xtal and he slower than him also so xtal can kill bolt with one shot as well as devil bat CRT.

When u use bolt u understand what we mean still bolt is weak he wins if the opponent miss that's all.

Return to Bug Report