FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

After QSV now naughty bomb bug !!!!

<<

Jassem.m

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:25 pm

After QSV now naughty bomb bug !!!!

Pvp is really ruined update after update !!
Today we were 4:4 against s7. Who we call (cheaters) iKenneth was using naughty and every time he uses walking bomb with no power it kills whatever what dragon is just the bomb needs to bomb near dragon and the dragon is dead !
He killed today Aric's devil(full hp) and Paul's Rocco(half hp) with one bomb no power !
We didn't believe we thought bug from haypi like normal!
But he kept using it and kill us with no power !
Please fix that glitch
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 am

Re: After QSV now naughty bomb bug !!!!

Jassem.m wrote:Pvp is really ruined update after update !!
Today we were 4:4 against s7. Who we call (cheaters) iKenneth was using naughty and every time he uses walking bomb with no power it kills whatever what dragon is just the bomb needs to bomb near dragon and the dragon is dead !
He killed today Aric's devil(full hp) and Paul's Rocco(half hp) with one bomb no power !
Please fix that glitch

Well as a Server 7 player i feel offended by your post, you(and your server i guess) are calling us cheaters when most of us (all of us) are nice, legal players and we respect other servers(and other players)
i understand your frustration since you guys cant stand a nice battle against our server... and ... maybe it seems logical for u to call us cheaters when u cant win...
anyways you know haypi is full of glitches; therefore, you better be mad with/against them and not us
i know IKenneth (and most of the S7 players) and i know that they all like the game and they just play for the Lulz, is not like the world will end when we(as a server(each player)) lose a battle... its just a game...
so you better think twice before calling us cheaters without knowing us
also.. could you post pics to prove that?
i mean... i can call you a serial killer but i cant prove it... so its like the same concept :lol:
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Zrtho it only takes 1 or 2 players to give a server a bad reputation so I really wouldn't take to much offense to it. He did list the player who he said used the bug so I think it was more a shot at him more than the whole server. But I have seen this kill a lvl 40 roco with full hp. So it does need to be fixed.
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

Jassem.m

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Zrtho wrote:
Jassem.m wrote:Pvp is really ruined update after update !!
Please fix that glitch

Well as a Server 7 player i feel offended by your post, you(and your server i guess) are calling us cheaters when most of us (all of us) are nice, legal players and we respect other servers(and other players)
i understand your frustration since you guys cant stand a nice battle against our server... and ... maybe it seems logical for u to call us cheaters when u cant win...
anyways you know haypi is full of glitches; therefore, you better be mad with/against them and not us
i know IKenneth (and most of the S7 players) and i know that they all like the game and they just play for the Lulz, is not like the world will end when we(as a server(each player)) lose a battle... its just a game...
so you better think twice before calling us cheaters without knowing us
also.. could you post pics to prove that?
i mean... i can call you a serial killer but i cant prove it... so its like the same concept :lol:

I play this game for fun ,I accept losing and enjoying battle like everyone u can ask other servers about me even s9 I have friends from other servers, but I said s7 cheaters and we call them like that cos iKenneth didn't stop using that glitch. So u tell me who uses glitches called what ??
Maybe u r a nice players but IKenneth reflects all of u guys when we played against u !
I tried to ss but it can't be clear I can post one now but u won't believe cos it happens quick No way no ss we need to capture video to prove.
If u liked that glitch and make it like secret there is other players saw it especially on our server and the post Down u don't need to protect one cheater if u really think u r a good and nice player admit the wrong and correct it. We all wanna enjoy playing doesn't matter we win or lose. I made a lot of friends and I don't wanna offend anyone. But still I say one player can reflect others especially if he is one of the best players(I think).
Just stop using glitches and let us enjoy battling instead of ruining it nd all stop pvping (4:4) cos of it.
Sorry if i offended others but I was angry to IKenneth and the team was with him even didn't say anything that's why I said cheaters.
If u. Recheck my post I said IKenneth especially. So please pass my words to him to stop using that stupid glitch.
And haypi support reply me and fix that glitch.
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 am

Jassem.m wrote:Today we were 4:4 against s7. Who we call (cheaters)...

I understand your concerns and i even know how you feel...
im not sure if you are familiar with the qsv list and i think that haypi does it on purpose lol...

i still think that ice rain glitch is even a less honest way to win but... meh haypi doesnt care...

as i said i know iKenneth and he is not the kind of person that cheats
and yes if no other S7 players post here then I will be the one that defends and takes care of our big S7 family ^.^

and ...
cworkman31 wrote:it only takes 1 or 2 players to give a server a bad reputation so I really wouldn't take to much offense to it

so just because one german guy kills over 40 million ppl
all the germans are nazis?

just because a plane crashes into a building doesnt mean that all the planes are going to crash into buildings...
and yes i know that^ its plane wrong lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Jassem.m

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Zrtho wrote:

im not sure if you are familiar with the qsv list and i think that haypi does it on purpose lol...

:lol:

I knew the qsv list , We had just one player while other servers have more than 2. Whatever, there is no connection now!
But sorry to say that iKenneth is cheater he let you down lol cos he knows the glitch and didn't stop using it for over 15 games against us lol cos he knows if he didn't use it he would lose. Weak fellow (can't bear losing)
And u lawyer please don't speak u don't know anything just pass my words to iKenneth I wanna speak to him not u !
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Zrtho wrote:

i still think that ice rain glitch is even a less honest way to win but... meh haypi doesnt care...

and yes if no other S7 players post here then I will be the one that defends and takes care of our big S7 family ^.^

and ...
cworkman31 wrote:it only takes 1 or 2 players to give a server a bad reputation so I really wouldn't take to much offense to it

so just because one german guy kills over 40 million ppl
all the germans are nazis?

just because a plane crashes into a building doesnt mean that all the planes are going to crash into buildings...
and yes i know that^ its plane wrong lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

So u are comparing a game to events that happens in reality. Wow ok so u take the game way to seriously
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 am

Jassem.m wrote:
Zrtho wrote:

:lol:

I knew the qsv list , We had just one player while other servers have more than 2. Whatever, there is no connection now!
But sorry to say that iKenneth is cheater he let you down lol cos he knows the glitch and didn't stop using it for over 15 games against us lol cos he knows if he didn't use it he would lose. Weak fellow (can't bear losing)
And u lawyer please don't speak u don't know anything just pass my words to iKenneth I wanna speak to him not u !

Didn't you and schwag got a glitch where crystal starts first but shoots bat and curse? and that glitch continued for few games? Did anyone say S8 are cheaters? did anyone say schwag is cheater? why you still whining ? when you guys use a glitch to your benefit it's ok and when it's done against you it's forbidden?

and schwag, I didn't mean here to say anything bad about you, It's just iKenneth is a very good friend, probably my best friend on s7 and trying to blame him for a bug and calling him names is just not who he really is. Exactly like if it were done to you.
<<

Rtlchivas

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:00 am

With a bug like this though, iKenneth doesnt really have much choice if he is preventing double turns. I don't think it is his fault there is a bug, but a lot of players dont use power if it prevents a double.
.: Server 4 :.
<<

Jassem.m

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Mavious i understand he is good friend to u but the different between using bat full power that doesn't kill or use one bomb with no power kills all dragons in it range !! U tell me u will get furious or not ?

The bug that schwag used is completely he can't control it it happened it self and it was normal instead of cube it's bat . But that naughty glitch is so pissed off !! No power kills !!

And it's not for all naughties cos we tried using naughty after but didn't work so it means he knew it and he did it.
He did it it didn't happened it self. Also we just wanna enjoy the game he could use qs after he saw that or other random bomb.

Whatever now doesn't matter just tell him don't use that glitch again.
We don't wanna offence whole server cos of him. Some of u seems nice I met while pvping.
Sorry if I offended anyone. My words is straight to iKenneth.
Next

Return to Bug Report