FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

People

<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Re: People

DragonJxxx wrote:SO MORAL OF THIS STORY IS DONT BUG PEOPLE WHEN THEY TELL YOU NOT TO AND THEN GIVE THEM YOUR PASSWORD IN HOPES OF THEM HELPING YOU

You should also add:

Moral of this story:
1- You can break every single rule in Haypi user agreement more than once, and yet you can get away with it
2- You can post claims that cannot be proven and yet you can get away with it
3- You can bully anyone you like and yet you can get away with and even will have friends to help you
4- You can twist the story make yourself the victim and, surprise surprise, you get away with it
5- Obviously, Haypi had a bad experience with hackers before that affected the game before (referring to haypi kindom & kia which caused their servers to stop for a while) that they will not move a muscle to do anything, so it's OK to hack cause no action what so ever will be taken against you and this post is just another proof
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Mavios wrote:
DragonJxxx wrote:SO MORAL OF THIS STORY IS DONT BUG PEOPLE WHEN THEY TELL YOU NOT TO AND THEN GIVE THEM YOUR PASSWORD IN HOPES OF THEM HELPING YOU

You should also add:

Moral of this story:
1- You can break every single rule in Haypi user agreement more than once, and yet you can get away with it
3- You can bully anyone you like and yet you can get away with and even will have friends to help you
4- You can twist the story make yourself the victim and, surprise surprise, you get away with it
5- Obviously, Haypi had a bad experience with hackers before that affected the game before (referring to haypi kindom & kia which caused their servers to stop for a while) that they will not move a muscle to do anything, so it's OK to hack cause no action what so ever will be taken against you and this post is just another proof

1.)Take note not once have I said I am the victim of this

2.) how can u jump into this acting like u are holy thou when u are not on this server that this happened on and think ur this ideal player on this game?

3.) no one else in any way or form helped me do this as it wasn't a thing that took trying I did not force him to give me his password I did not threaten him nor did I trick his he gave me his password and asked me to help

4.) I've never played haypi kingdom more than a few minutes today other than getting this account so the "hack" that happened has nothing to do with me

5.)please tell me what claims have been made that cannot be proven I will get this proof of which u speak so that u can carry on with your life and stop acting like ur someone of power here ... You do all this because your trying to become a support on here ... Get over your self your a normal player like everyone else whether u coin or not ur no better so get off ur high horse buddy

6.) and finally if u have a problem with me that's ur beef cuz at the end of the day I'm a name on a screen to just like u are to me don't take things so serious Especially when they don't concern you
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 pm

TIMHUGHES wrote:
Mavios wrote:

You should also add:

Moral of this story:

2.) how can u jump into this acting like u are holy thou when u are not on this server that this happened on and think ur this ideal player on this game?

3.) no one else in any way or form helped me do this as it wasn't a thing that took trying I did not force him to give me his password I did not threaten him nor did I trick his he gave me his password and asked me to help

4.) I've never played haypi kingdom more than a few minutes today other than getting this account so the "hack" that happened has nothing to do with me

5.)please tell me what claims have been made that cannot be proven I will get this proof of which u speak so that u can carry on with your life and stop acting like ur someone of power here ... You do all this because your trying to become a support on here ... Get over your self your a normal player like everyone else whether u coin or not ur no better so get off ur high horse buddy

6.) and finally if u have a problem with me that's ur beef cuz at the end of the day I'm a name on a screen to just like u are to me don't take things so serious Especially when they don't concern you

lol I thought English is your main language, read through the thread thoroughly before you post

as for the claims that can't be proven, well all of your previous post is and I'll give you an example:
5.) I haven't jailbroken my iphone since last June as that was when ios6.0 beta 1 came out and having a developers account with apple I ran the beta all summer... And now that the official GM version of iOS 6 is out there is no jailbreak for my device currently (iphone 4s)
Even if you have ios 6 on iphone 4s you still can revert back to ios 5.1.1 if you have saved the SHSH blobs, another thing is how can you prove you have iphone 4s? and if you do prove it how can you prove you only own or have access to that Idevice? especially when your twitter account is ipodxxxx or whatever.

As for saying it's not my business, you are wrong there.it's everyone business to stand up for bullies. What ever this naff guy did sure does not deserve to have his account stolen from him. I'm sure he has spent hours on this account and probably made a purchase to that account too.
As for you, you haven't even taken the time to apologize to him and still think it's ok to steal/hijack his account cuz he was stupid enough to trust you
you can post whatever crap you like about me see if I give a Sh*&%^
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 pm

You should also add:

Moral of this story:
5- Obviously, Haypi had a bad experience with hackers before that affected the game before (referring to haypi kindom & kia which caused their servers to stop for a while) that they will not move a muscle to do anything, so it's OK to hack cause no action what so ever will be taken against you and this post is just another proof[/quote]

6.) and finally if u have a problem with me that's ur beef cuz at the end of the day I'm a name on a screen to just like u are to me don't take things so serious Especially when they don't concern you[/quote]

lol I thought English is your main language, read through the thread thoroughly before you post

as for the claims that can't be proven, well all of your previous post is and I'll give you an example:
5.) I haven't jailbroken my iphone since last June as that was when ios6.0 beta 1 came out and having a developers account with apple I ran the beta all summer... And now that the official GM version of iOS 6 is out there is no jailbreak for my device currently (iphone 4s)
Even if you have ios 6 on iphone 4s you still can revert back to ios 5.1.1 if you have saved the SHSH blobs, another thing is how can you prove you have iphone 4s? and if you do prove it how can you prove you only own or have access to that Idevice? especially when your twitter account is ipodxxxx or whatever.

As for saying it's not my business, you are wrong there.it's everyone business to stand up for bullies. What ever this naff guy did sure does not deserve to have his account stolen from him. I'm sure he has spent hours on this account and probably made a purchase to that account too.
As for you, you haven't even taken the time to apologize to him and still think it's ok to steal/hijack his account cuz he was stupid enough to trust you
you can post whatever crap you like about me see if I give a Sh*&%^[/quote]

Good questions first I don't have tiny umbrella you'll just need to believe me on that I cannot show proof

iPhone 4S can be show to support if they so ask me by me sending my UDID to them or I can post a pic of the antenna breaks in my phone

The name iPodg02guy is old as I have and iPod touch 2nd gen the I have given to my family member (can also prove by a picture showing the back of the device with 8gb and square around it showing bigger than on the 3rd gen

And finally this game is hear for a friendly environment to play a game * correct me if I'm wrong* people who troll a server and or spam players calling them names doesn't fit into this ideal way that haypi believes

Again this still does not concern u as u take no part in this quarrel how do u know I haven't apologized and also he isn't the only one who deserves it

Being spammed with 10+ invites the second u get on isnt nice also being called names for no reason isn't nice ... This wasn't done to just me as there were many people on my server who this has happened to
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:47 pm

TIMHUGHES wrote:And finally this game is hear for a friendly environment to play a game * correct me if I'm wrong* people who troll a server and or spam players calling them names doesn't fit into this ideal way that haypi believes

Again this still does not concern u as u take no part in this quarrel how do u know I haven't apologized and also he isn't the only one who deserves it

Being spammed with 10+ invites the second u get on isnt nice also being called names for no reason isn't nice ... This wasn't done to just me as there were many people on my server who this has happened to

So people who troll a server are wrong and deserve punishment but scamming someone and steal their account is ok cuz you decided that you can take matters by your own hands rather than trying to contact support to stop it (which by the way works like a charm from my personal experience in a very similar event on S7)

You still trying to prove things that just can't be proven in here, who says you don't own 10 or may be 20 devices? can you prove the opposite? that's why my post is still true and valid while yours is just talk for the sake of it

(I and others) not like this Naff- guy who can take your word for it, then you go and steal his account. you need to do much more lol

You obviously don't get it, and I won't waste my time on this any more
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:10 am

Because I have no reason to lie ... I didn't steal his account the implies I took it for my own use and I haven't be have me his stuff and I changed the password
Report people may work on your server but on s4 has never worked ask any long term player
So if u you do not reply to this that's fine by me idc if u hate me or because again your a name on a screen to me you act like your this ideal player ... I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish here ... Is it to make people hate me ? Is it to get me to stop playing this game? Is it to get me irritated? Or is it to make yourself stand out and make people think your better than the rest?
Answer 1.... I don't care if people hate me again I don't know these people and most of the people on my server like me so that didn't work
Answer 2 .... I won't stop playing this game even if my account is deleted ill make a new one and if they block my UDID ill get my phone changed in for a new one so ill make an account either way
Answer 3 .... I'm not easily irritated you should try some more rash and take things outta hand some more, post some more of my social networking sites I have a Facebook tumblr and Instagram as well ;) it doesn't bother me in the lest bit
Answer 4 .... (This one is my favorite) most people on all servers find you to be ridiculous and not worth it because well u take things outta hand everyone uses glitches when they find them get over it people don't look up to u .. At least not on any server I've been on.. So again your not better than the rest of the players your an average player
<<

Rtlchivas

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:29 am

I would have sold his stones tbh.

And lolmavios, you mad bro?
.: Server 4 :.
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:31 am

Rtlchivas wrote:I would have sold his stones tbh.

And lolmavios, you mad bro?

Lol chivas

Oh and see mavios I'm not the only one the kid bugs ;) there are plenty others
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:38 am

I like it how each post got larger and larger until +BANG+
You know it would be a benefit if you all submitted your bugs/glitches to Haypi Support thus they may fix them ASAP

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:16 am

RO-5ELiTE wrote:I like it how each post got larger and larger until +BANG+
You know it would be a benefit if you all submitted your bugs/glitches to Haypi Support thus they may fix them ASAP

;)

Yes people like RO said submit your bugs , me, to support lol
PreviousNext

Return to Bug Report