FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 29 can only log on with WIFI....

<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Server 29 can only log on with WIFI....

Ok I have been playing on android since the day it came out.there's always some bugs or whatever but every update causes more problems then it solves.now since 1.5 I haven't been able to play a single level or pvp or tree.I've spent money in the triple digits on this game, but its still not getting fixed....
And its not my phone, I have 14gigs of space free and the same amountof ram idid before update.I'm on a galaxy s epic 4g.
Tired of not being able to play
Anyone want sme free accounts?
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
Server3(yes thats my username) (s29)
First to have eggshell on android version(september 21 2012)
all dragons, main devil 30 so far
<<

Aspidites

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 am

I know what you mean skarburst my gf is having the same problems with her account. Nothing changed with her hardware or software except for the new update from haypi....Maybe I should call her Internet service provider.
<<

support54

Elite

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:32 am

skarburst wrote:Ok I have been playing on android since the day it came out.there's always some bugs or whatever but every update causes more problems then it solves.now since 1.5 I haven't been able to play a single level or pvp or tree.I've spent money in the triple digits on this game, but its still not getting fixed....
And its not my phone, I have 14gigs of space free and the same amountof ram idid before update.I'm on a galaxy s epic 4g.
Tired of not being able to play
Anyone want sme free accounts?

We are solving this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Previous

Return to Bug Report