FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Crystal Ice Cube Glitch

<<

GoldChaoz

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Crystal Ice Cube Glitch

When I'm frozen by crystal's ice cube, my opponent can still attack me!
Fersamayoa from server 21 did it to me and its very unfair. When I freeze someone and get another turn, And when I attack them with bombs, it doesn't hit them! Please fix this glitch.
Haypi
•Dragon: S35: Abyss101 AND HYPNOSYS
- S101: Aeowyn
~Monster: S50: Equality2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Been a haypi veteran for 2 years now ;)
<<

Klowd

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

Re: Crystal Ice Cube Glitch

Fersamayoa did it to me also. He is known on server 21 as a hacker. He knows all the glitches and wish I screenshots to prove how horrible he is. He glitched his pvp score to over 100k honor in a month. Stuff like that. Support please let me know what u need from me to shut him down from further taking advantage of your revenue.
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:44 am

GoldChaoz wrote:When I'm frozen by crystal's ice cube, my opponent can still attack me!
Fersamayoa from server 21 did it to me and its very unfair. When I freeze someone and get another turn, And when I attack them with bombs, it doesn't hit them! Please fix this glitch.

I thought doing damage to frozen enemy is always possible by attacker and team mates!! When did it become a glitch?
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 am

I thought doing damage to frozen enemy is always possible by attacker and team mates!! When did it become a glitch?[/quote]
Good lord man! Like freezing isnt enough? 2 hits and then knowing you have 2 more coming? More than likely 2 of 4 are crits. If you added in team mates too, any team that did not have a crystal would be at a HUGE disadvantage. With the freeze rate so high now it would be rediculous!.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:21 am

Bullhead81 wrote:I thought doing damage to frozen enemy is always possible by attacker and team mates!! When did it become a glitch?

Good lord man! Like freezing isnt enough? 2 hits and then knowing you have 2 more coming? More than likely 2 of 4 are crits. If you added in team mates too, any team that did not have a crystal would be at a HUGE disadvantage. With the freeze rate so high now it would be rediculous!.[/quote]

Lol bull why do you think people only want to play with crystals? It is a huge advantage. People have rooms named agi 5 xtal only. And I'm 99% sure it's not a glitch. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I have been asking everyone what the rules are for attacking while frozen and no one seems to know. It doesn't mean he is glitching. And neither does 100k honor in a month. I know he plays pvp a lot, and with the new honor rewards in pvp and using an agi 5 xtal, 100k honor isn't impossible.

It would be nice if someone (support) would let us know exactly what the rules are for damaging while frozen.

(Even the quote system on the forum is messed up lol^^^)
<<

fersamayoa

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Yes this is a BUG not a GLITCH, every one knows about. You can hit a frozen one if everyone in the game is still alive. If one dies, you can't. haha i dont know why you put my name in here if it is a common thing to do.

If one is frozen every dragon can hit him, not only xtals. I thought u knew schwag if not I would've told you lol.

But if someone is trying to start a whole drama like last time, I can stop doing it hahaha its just the same as freezing and not using power...u will still hit him twice.
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Klowd what kind of glitches do you have proof on fersa?
He's a good friend and, dude, on our server you saw how r3j3ct3d climbed to the top of honors in one month..
Seriously man, fersa PVPS 24/7 (well not nowadays)
He's a lot of things but a hacker, you need solid ground on that ..
:roll:
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

fersamayoa

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Klowd wrote:Fersamayoa did it to me also. He is known on server 21 as a hacker. He knows all the glitches and wish I screenshots to prove how horrible he is. He glitched his pvp score to over 100k honor in a month. Stuff like that. Support please let me know what u need from me to shut him down from further taking advantage of your revenue.

I am that high in PVP because I PVP lot, hahaha how dafuq can you hack a game...at least for me its not possible. The only thing bad i have done is to use qsv...but that is past now. And the 100k it is bs i did it in one month...i did it in 6 months...I am 180K now...pure hard work and pvp like degenerate non stop....never glitch nor hack. So before talk, do a little research men because what you are saying is pure bullsht.
<<

fersamayoa

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Sparda007 wrote:Klowd what kind of glitches do you have proof on fersa?
He's a good friend and, dude, on our server you saw how r3j3ct3d climbed to the top of honors in one month..
Seriously man, fersa PVPS 24/7 (well not nowadays)
He's a lot of things but a hacker, you need solid ground on that ..
:roll:

Thanks men! ;)
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Fersa, people have told me about the everyone being alive thing but I've seen some cases where it's not true lol even now using xtal more than I use devil I still have no idea when to attack someone while they're frozen or not.

And on a semi-related note, frozen dragons can only be attacked sometimes, but stun has no effect on whether they can be damaged or not. So why is it even a big deal?
Next

Return to Bug Report