FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 29 - User does not exist.

<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 am

Re: Server 29 - User does not exist.

Mr.Rhino wrote:i definitely have not forgotten my account name, my name is "MightyRhino" i try to login but apparently i dont exist? thanks for the self esteem boost

Hey Rhino!

This might be your problem, with logging in on haypi dragon everything has to be exact when you type in your username.. You have to have the capital letters Right and if your iPhone knows your account name and types it in for you, make sure there isnt a space behind it.

Hope this helps!
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

support54

Elite

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 am

Re: Server 29 - User does not exist.

PocoTaco wrote:
Mr.Rhino wrote:i definitely have not forgotten my account name, my name is "MightyRhino" i try to login but apparently i dont exist? thanks for the self esteem boost

Hey Rhino!

This might be your problem, with logging in on haypi dragon everything has to be exact when you type in your username.. You have to have the capital letters Right and if your iPhone knows your account name and types it in for you, make sure there isnt a space behind it.

Hope this helps!

Yes. I've checked, that account works normally. Please pay attention to the capital letters. And do not put in the extra space when you log in.
Previous

Return to Bug Report